FIFA 13 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 13 database

Hi guys... I am a new user and i am from spain.

I have a few questions about FIFA 13 and the programs of FIFA modding.

You can see that there are a lot pages of FIFA 13 database or ultimate team databases... That pages use a real photos of fifa's players as the game.

Where do these pages get the information for their databases??...

How Can i get these database for my web?

I can read that they get this information of a modding programs for FIFA PC, and after they pass it to mysql... After they do web programming in php of other language and create these pages...

I have examples but you could considered as spam, but if you will permit me put url of these examples i wil put it.

Thanks

Re: FIFA 13 database

All the info is taken from the FIFA 13 database and converted in php language. The players photos or the minifaces are taken from the heads folder of FIFA where they are all stocked. They get linked automatically to the player because the player image is named after the player ID.

The minifaces can be found in FIFA 13\Game\data\ui\imgAssets\heads and there are 4 main big files called 2dheads.big where all minifaces can be found.

Comment

Okey!, but the admins of these pages do all the web programmig of their webs, really?

Thanks Damien

Comment

Originally posted by dankko
        Okey!, but the admins of these pages do all the web programmig of their webs, really?

Thanks Damien

Most probably yes but I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
        X