Issue with new Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with new Faces

Guys i am having this issue and i am looking for some help. I have started a career game and every new face that i insert , is not showing up on my saved career, only on exhibition games. Is there any way i can make my career save load the new faces as well?

P.S. I don't want to start a new topic so i will just ask here. Is anybody working on a Shinji Kagawa face? He is an excellent player :P

Re: Issue with new Faces

Be sure that the regenerator's path is correct!Right-click on the regenerator and set path to your FIFA 12 folder!Now regenerate with the 3rd option and afterwards with the first one!(Yes you need to regenerate 2 times).

Kagawa is currently made by our face makers.

Comment

Thnx Damien, i want to ask something first before i regenerate. I have applied the Greek Superleague patch , which replaces the Belgium League (keeps some of the best teams in Rest of the world). So if i regenerate, will it delete my League and bring back the Belgium league? Not even if i regenerate with ANY of the 3 options ?

As for your last comment , you mean Kagawa is currently "being made" by your face makers? Or is he already been done... Cause i cant find him :P
      Thanks a lot for your help, Cheers !!

Comment

Originally posted by dexter20csgr
        Thnx Damien, i want to ask something first before i regenerate. I have applied the Greek Superleague patch , which replaces the Belgium League (keeps some of the best teams in Rest of the world). So if i regenerate, will it delete my League and bring back the Belgium league? Not even if i regenerate with ANY of the 3 options ?

As for your last comment , you mean Kagawa is currently "being made" by your face makers? Or is he already been done... Cause i cant find him :P
        Thanks a lot for your help, Cheers !!

You must delete the files of the patch first and after regenerate.And the old league will be restored!

And yes Kagawa is not finished yet.Our face makers are still working on it!

Comment

But i don't want to delete my patch :P That's what i am saying. If i regenerate now , will i lose my patch ? (i don't want that to happen :P)

Comment

No,you won't.

Comment

Thanks a lot man , it all worked out fine except one thing. I still don't get the edited faces in my old career game. :/ I regenerated with 3rd option and then with 1st. The path shows to my Fifa 12 directory.

Comment

You must use Revolution Mod 12 to see faces in your saved career.In the last face pack there is a small tutorial in the Read Me file that has the special codes of the faces to install with Revolution Mod 12.Also all the face packs got updated with the RM12 codes on our site.Check each face pack post to get the codes

Comment

thnx man, you 've been really helpful!

Comment

Working...
                  X