Jan Willem Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan Willem Faces

Hi guys, I started making faces one week ago. I decided to start showing them you as well.

In order from oldest to newest:

De Zeeuw - Willems - Engelaar - Overtoom

Schalk:

Marcellis:

Manolev:

Any tips? They all need some updates though, but I don't think it's too bad for a beginner. I already improved since the first face.

Re: Jan Willem Faces

For your first faces they are good mate!Textures are great but work more on the models!Keep it up!

Comment

Got two new ones. One with my old method used with the faces above and one with some changes.

Lewandowski (totally new, didn't use the old texture from his face as he already has a face)

Lazovic (big quality loss in the game)

Comment

Good Lewandowski!Lazovic needs more updates,he is thinner and his jaws are smaller.

Comment

Thanks for your comment, Damien. I agree about Lazovic, unfortunately.

WASILEWSKI (Poland NT & RSC Anderlecht)

Comment

Cool "Wasyl" If you're looking for good photos of polish NT's players check this page:
            http://www.pzpn.pl/index.php/eng/Media2 ... -EURO-2012

Those photos are in the best possible quality

Comment

I came across another page on the internet with exactly the same photos, but thanks anyway!

Murawski (Poland NT & L. Poznan)

-- Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:15 am --

Obraniak (Poland NT & Lille)

http://i46.tinypic.com/34fi1ip.png

Comment

I came across another page on the internet with exactly the same photos, but thanks anyway!

Murawski (Poland NT & L. Poznan)

Obraniak (Poland NT & Lille)

If anyone knows better hair textures for players, tell me. I am just adding the one from the generic face right now, so I can focus on the face.

-- Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 am --

Kaminski (Poland NT & Lech Poznan)

Comment

Murawski is very similar,just update the text,he looks very old.Obraniak is awesome as it is.Kaminski needs more work on jaws and he has pointed ears.

Comment

About the hair textures and hair models - you can use specific players models and tex (also from the hidden ones). There are a lot more variety than just generics.

P.S. Try to set a better hair color for Murawski.

Comment

Kaminski update:

-- Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 pm --

Mierzejewski (Poland NT)

-- Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 pm --

Originally posted by darrek1988
                      About the hair textures and hair models - you can use specific players models and tex (also from the hidden ones). There are a lot more variety than just generics.
                      Can you explain this more clearly, so I can put it into use and improve my faces.

What to do with eyelashes from the hair texture from other players? I took the hair texture of Mario Gomez for one of the faces, but the eyelashes are in the middle of the eyes.

Comment

Much better Kaminski and Mierzejewski is very similar.Just change hair color,he has light brown hair!

Comment

Thanks for commenting.

Polanski (Mainz & Poland NT)

Thinking about releasing a Poland pack without the hair textures? What do you think? I am not really good at them, need still some more practice, but the faces itself look simlar.

Comment

Great Polanski!About the hairs,you should leave the generic ones that they already have.If you manage to finish and release the pack until tomorrow,i can feature it in our weekly Sunday Web Roundup on the website!

Comment

I can do that. Thanks beforehand, Damien! I have to go to work from 11-14, but I will have the whole afternoon to finish it. I will give them the generic ones. I will post the download here tomorrow afternoon with some preview screens.

Comment

Working...
                              X