Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..::Complete Romanian League Patch - Volume 2::..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DannyLo
    replied
    hello .. I can be of interest CRLP 11 v2 ... and I've tried to download, but no download link available .. can a new link?

Leave a comment:

• eMilian7
    replied
    Re: ..::Complete Romanian League Patch - Volume 2::..

salz ... cum fac sa mi se vada si mie Scoreboard Pack V.2 .... mi se vede doar jumatate ... ce rezolutie sa folosesc ? eu akum folosesc 1280x1024

*EDIT by moderator*
    This is an english forum , so speak english and for questions about CRLP post here http://crlp.fifa-infinity.com/index.php

Leave a comment:

• pety11
    replied

SIR you gained my respect. I did use CM 11.2 but i did everithing as you said and it's working perfect. Honestly i didn't know about this team of developers until yesterday when your patch was on a tracker, but from now on you are number one. Hope you'll make a patch for Fifa 12. thank's a milion

-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:33 pm --

Sorry for coming so soon but i have an issue that bug's me.

I created a player ib the game Fifa11 and then i tried to modify some caracteristics in CM 11 but i didn't find him. then i started making some modifications in CM11 and it didn't reflect in the game so i moved the Squads0 file from My documents/Fifa 11 and the modifications that i made appear in the game, but also that meant my created player will no longer be.

What should i do? create another player maybe this time it will appeare in CM11 or is there something else that i'm missing?

PS: im breating a player in the game becouse it has commentary name, and i don't know if cm11 has that option
    Thanks and i await your reply.

Leave a comment:

• N-Razvan
    replied

Reinstall the patch and NEVER use CM 11.2 again, use this version and do your modifications: http://www.mediafire.com/?mp40b3mbsa333ro

Leave a comment:

• pety11
    replied

I have a problem i wonder if you can help me. I play with Farul Constanta and the home kit is white, the problem is that the number is also white so i don't see it. I tried modifying it wITH CREATION MASTER 11 but it crashed when i tried to play and every player in the game missed their name. how can i rectify this problem and also edit a player to my standards from CM11 or similar program. I await the reply. please help THANK'S

Leave a comment:

• N-Razvan
    replied

FIFA doesn't start or the installer of CRLP?

Leave a comment:

• Nostromo
    replied

Can anyone help me? I have installed the 1.01 FIFA patch, deleted the FIFA 11 folder from MY DOc, however the CRLP 2.0 does not start. I mean I open it as admin, but it does not do anything. Any clues will help.

Leave a comment:

• N-Razvan
    replied

Originally posted by shoneroma
    i'm not in the credits, butt that's not a problem... great patch, i'm going to use it in near future...
    Actually it is not only you which isn't added, made the list in a hurry....I hope it ain't a big problem because without your help our patch wouldn't be finished by now.

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied

Added you bro!Razvan forgot the credits list

Leave a comment:

• shoneroma
    replied

i'm not in the credits, butt that's not a problem... great patch, i'm going to use it in near future...

Leave a comment:

• sideshowsam
    replied

Amazing patch guys! Looks really good.

Leave a comment:

• N-Razvan
    replied

It was a typo.

Leave a comment:

• bogdy_red_dog
    replied

Originally posted by Merdiso
    This thing was already done in the previous v1.2
    but he wrote:if you start manager mode with cfr or unirea urziceni

sorry for spoke in romanian

Leave a comment:

• Merdiso
    replied

This thing was already done in the previous v1.2

Leave a comment:

• bogdy_red_dog
    replied

razvane pune acolo sa se joace supercupa intre seaua si otelul

[mod="Damien":3so5rl1v]WARNED!Next time read the rules and speak english![/mod:3so5rl1v]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X