Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA 11 error after Creation master installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 11 error after Creation master installed

I play FIFA 11 on my PC. I downloaded the official patch from EA website that fixes most problems, I think it's called Patch 1.01. Anyways, I installed that and then I downloaded Creation Master 11 and the Champions League Final 2011 Official Ball. I installed that using Creation Master. I didn't do anything else.

Anyways, when I ran Fifa 11 it said that you need to insert the CD. So I repatched it with the patch that I got with my online download. After that Fifa 11 started working. But then it gave me an in-game message that Squad 1 is damaged and cannot be used, so delete or cancel? I pressed cancel. I went to my saved Manager Mode, and it said that it is damaged and cannot be used, delete or cancel? :O I selected cancel. But that was my 11th season in the Manager mode so I don't want to just delete it.

What can I do to fix all these problems? Also the gameplay has become much harder now :S

Re: FIFA 11 error after Creation master installed

Once you imported something into your game you cant continue your manager mode anymore!

Comment

Working...
    X