• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish banners for Liga Santander

"Feel free to add my job to your mods"
    Credits please.

https://www.moddingway.com/file/238383.html

Last edited by Sheyk90; 12-02-2019, 10:25 AM.

Last edited by Sheyk90; 12-02-2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Sheyk90; 12-02-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Sheyk90; 12-02-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Sheyk90; 12-02-2019, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Your banners are clean. But, I had already realized those of Real Madrid and we see a big difference between your vision and mine. So, what do we do ?

edit : To explain quickly, I'm really trying to represent the different ultras movements (whether I like it or not) and where possible. There are sometimes things that belong to the "gray zone" but I think it's better for immersion. And I avoid flags or random banners of the club when I can replace them with real banners or ultras flags. In short, I avoid politically correct at all costs. The ultras are undergoing heavy repression by the clubs and all this in the name of a more family-friendly football at the stadium. Why ? Gather more money. It can be seen in England. The stands are dead and without identities compared to what we see elsewhere.

Last edited by southwest87; 11-17-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by southwest87 View Post
              Your banners are clean. But, I had already realized those of Real Madrid and we see a big difference between your vision and mine. So, what do we do ?

edit : To explain quickly, I'm really trying to represent the different ultras movements (whether I like it or not) and where possible. There are sometimes things that belong to the "gray zone" but I think it's better for immersion. And I avoid flags or random banners of the club when I can replace them with real banners or ultras flags. In short, I avoid politically correct at all costs. The ultras are undergoing heavy repression by the clubs and all this in the name of a more family-friendly football at the stadium. Why ? Gather more money. It can be seen in England. The stands are dead and without identities compared to what we see elsewhere.
              Ultras in Santiago Bernabeu were expelled and Real Madrid created "Grada Fans". Nowadays it's forbidden to display ultras flags and if you watch a real match you could see this flags.
              Last edited by Sheyk90; 11-17-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Indeed, ultra madrilenist supportism has been destroyed. The Grada Fans are not really "ultras" since they were created by the club, a fake family-friendly supportism.

For Ultras (including Ultras Sur who were not all neo-Nazis, like those of Kop of Boulogne at PSG) they were excluded. It's not the group that dissolves itself.

So, either stick to the sad reality of 2019 and the vision of the neo-liberal henchmen who destroyed football, or we put colors on what should be normally.

I just saw a video of a Real match, indeed the stadium is filled but without soul. Two visions then.

PS : And you left the Orgullo Vikingo who are real ultras it seems to me no ? I thought they were banned from stadium ?

Comment

I don't know, but at the moment orgullo vikingo did not accept to be part of the fans and was relocated to the third tier of the stadium.

Comment

Well, Real Madrid's club leaders are cancer and madrinelist ultras are dead. Welcome to the reality my friends. But... I refuse to promote that. That's not why I working my ass off to do ultras banners. To represent the reality, certainly but not to the detriment of the fun and the folklore brought by all these groups devoted to the supporterism.
                    Last edited by southwest87; 11-17-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

DOWNLOAD available!!

Realistic banners & flags for the 20 teams of Liga Santander (Season 2019/2020)

https://www.moddingway.com/file/238383.html

Last edited by Sheyk90; 12-02-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X