FIFA 16 - FORZA MILAN! - AC Milan Career Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 16 - FORZA MILAN! - AC Milan Career Mode

Welcome to my FIFA 16 Career Mode with AC Milan, where I'm aiming to rescue Milan and bring back the glory days of this once giant of Italian Football.

In this episode we get a quick look at the squad, look at some potential transfers and play our first preseason games.

If you enjoy the video & series as a whole don't forget to drop a 'like' and if you're new subscribe for regular content updates!
    Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Hey guys back and in this episode we continue with our preseason tournament and delve further into some transfer dealings.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, back with another episode of my AC Milan career mode, in this episode we begin our campaign in Serie A and finish off the first transfer window!

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, back with another episode of my Milan career mode and in this episode we face our biggest test so far as we come up against our city rivals Internazionale in the league before games against Palermo and Udinese, can we get our first 3 points on the board?

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Thanks for share this post. I like it.
          http://fifa17game.com is a fan-made blog sharing news and information of FIFA 17.

Comment

Originally posted by mimeroy View Post
            Thanks for share this post. I like it.
            Thanks dude, glad you're enjoying the series.

Am back with another episode of my AC Milan Career Mode and after getting our first win last episode we look to kick on and move up the table with all 3 games in the Serie A.

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with another episode, after the squad begins to settle we face a tough couple of away games in the league against Italian giants Lazio & Juventus (with a home game against Atalanta sandwhiched inbetween), can we get some points and close the gap on the teams above us?

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with another episode and as we get ever closer to the January transfer window we face a 3 winnable games against Verona & Frosinone (in the Serie A) and Calabria in the cup.

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Back with another episode guys and in this episode we take pick things up after the winter break and head into the January transfer window and face a couple fo tough games against Roma in the league and Fiorentina in the next round of the cup.

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys back with another vvideo and in this episode we look to bring in some fresh faces during the January transfer window and look to move a couple of players out aswell as facing games against Fiorentina, Empoli and then a big Milan derby.

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, I know its been a while but am back with my FIFA 16 AC Milan Career Mode!

In this episode we see the conclusion of the first season and we're in the hunt for 2nd place in Serie A, but first we need to secure Champions League football with games against Bologna & a massive game against AS Roma.

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                      X