Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied
    After we clinched our 4th place finish in the Premier League & got our hands on the Europa League trophy in the last episode we now finish off the season on the grandest stage by facing off against Ipswich Town in the FA Cup final, can we finish off with a cup double??

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied
    Welcome back to my FIFA 16 road to glory career mode with Portsmouth!

After our poor form ended our chances of a Premier League title we now concentrate on clinching our top 3 spot in the BPL before heading into our first of 2 cup finals, against PSG in the Europa League.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After we took a nice lead in the first leg of our Europa League semi-final against Bayer Leverkusen we know look to finish the job over in Germany and book our place in our second cup final of the season.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After we suffered a damaging defeat at the hands of Arsenal in the last episode our title challenge is all but over leaving us to focus all our efforts on the FA Cup & The Europa League.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After we got ourselves back on track in the last episode we now look to kick on and increase the pressure on league leaders Man City as we face off against bitter rivals Southampton and Arsenal in the league aswell as kicking off our Europa League quaterfinal vs Villareal.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After struggling in the last couple of episodes (especially in the Premier League) we are now desperate to get back to winning ways and climbing back up the table, although first we've got to get past Atletico Madrid in the 2nd leg of our Europa League tie.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After a poor showing and several dropped points in the last episode we look to get back on winning ways in the league, although first we have to navigate our 1st leg against Atletico Madrid.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After our exploits in the Europa league our focus now turns towards the Premier League and keeping up the pressure on Man City who occupy top spot.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After keeping up the pressure on league leaders Manchester City in the last episode attention now turns to the Europa League as we enter the knockout stages with a tasty double header against Lazio of Serie A.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After finding ourselves in the middle of a actual premier league title challenge, we look to hit the ground running this episode and pick up as many points as possible to try and close the gap on Manchester City in top spot.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After sustaining our position in the top 4 of the premier league in the last episode attention now turns towards the FA Cup and the looming transfer deadline day where we look to bring in a couple of key signings with a high profile depature on the cards aswell.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

In this episode we kick off the new year and look to keep up our good form and stay in the top 4 places as we face off against Chelsea, a 2nd placed Aston Villa and Stoke City aswell as dealing with the ins and outs of the transfer window.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After a good couple of results in the last episode of the career mode we see ourselves still in the top 4 of the premier league as we head towards the new year and one of the games on the way towards the january transfer window is a battle against our fierce south coast rivals Southampton.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

After the north east double header in the last episode of the fifa career mode we now face another double header against city rivals this time Manchester United and Manchester City.

Leave a comment:

• FudgyBiscuit
    replied

In the last episode of the raod to glory career mode with Portsmouth we secured our place in the Europa League knockout stages so in this episode of the FIFA 16 career mode we focus on getting our league form back on track after a little blip in the last episode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X