Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

Monkey Dragon for FIFA 08 virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radu1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Damien View Post
    I can't guarantee you the safety of those links, you can try to disable your antivirus and try and see if you can download/install those tool/mods.
    Good evening Damien , i will do so . Thank you for the advice , all the best !

Leave a comment:

• Damien
    replied
    I can't guarantee you the safety of those links, you can try to disable your antivirus and try and see if you can download/install those tool/mods.

Leave a comment:

• radu1984
    started a topic Monkey Dragon for FIFA 08 virus

Monkey Dragon for FIFA 08 virus

I downloaded the installer of the "Monkey Dragon 08" witch ads all the tools from MD for FIFA 08 and surprise , AVG,Bitdefender,Avira and so on says it is a virus , something of a "Malware generetor" is this a mistake or is it for real . http://turkcefifa2008.blogspot.com/2...ragon.html?m=1 That is one of the links to download the installer , i downloaded from more than 10 websites and same problem. Do you friends have a solution ? Thank you and a great day ! I did not knew where to post since there is no FIFA 08 dedicated forum
Working...
X