Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

How?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How?

Hi All Modders,

Sorry for being incredibly stupid. I would love to download the content in patches & love all the excellent work people have been doing. However, on tutorials I have noted FIFA 14 main folder? Where is this or more to the point how do I create this? I have downloaded the patch - but I need this folder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thnx
    Jim

FIFA 14 main folder is your FIFA 14 folder, the folder where the game is.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
      FIFA 14 main folder is your FIFA 14 folder, the folder where the game is.

Cheers
      Thanks Damien

I do not have the game on my PC - I gathered just looking at some YouTube tutorials that you can download FIFA 14 through Origin- but when I try to do this by using redeem code it says 'not valid' - again from reading various forums it appears the code can be used by other people - this is a genuine game not a Hacked game. Apparently you can gain a code using a 'Key Generator'? But attempting to download one caused a multitude of nasty Trojans and harmful malware.

I would love to begin Modding or even simply download a patch - so any further constructive advice on how to do this would be very gratefully accepted.
      Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X