- Robin van Persie 92 Limited Edition *No need for PFC [X]

- Ribery 91 Limited Edition

- Demba Ba 82 Limited Edition

- Kaboul 82 Limited Edition

- Dunne 81 Limited Edition

- Benzema 91 Elite Edition *No need for PFC

- Vidic 89 2011 Edition

- Cristiano Ronaldo 92 2012 Edition *No need for PFC

For some players you will need PFC/SSC in order to get them!

In order to enter this giveaway just post which player you want and why! If there is more than 1 person that wants a player, we will choose the winner based on why he wants that player.

Player marked with [X] have been successfully given away![/center:1agp27a5]

Re: FIFA Superstars Giveaway

karim benzema because he is awesome

Comment

I want Falcao

Comment

I want Robin Van Persie because I am a huge Manchester United fan. I love the way he finishes all the time when he is alone in the box. He ha great dribbling ability and finishing ability. Van Persie is unstoppable when in form.

Comment

i want RVP as I am Man United die hard fan..I deserve it coz i have been support this game for a very long time ago, spending money and of coz my time for this game which i truely love even i have to face that this game will no longer accessible after March..Sad but true,, I think i deserve smthg from u guys..thanks

Comment

I want Benzema, because i'm a Real Madrid Fan and I've been playing this game for a long time.

Comment

I want Robin Van Persie, because i've been playing this game for so long now and I've been trying so hard to get him

Comment

I want 92 RVP , because in my team doesn't contain any LE RVP now

Comment

i want falcao because he's freakin' good

Comment

Giveaway winners:

argpirts - Benzema 91 EE *remember that you need to trade back a player with similar rating in order to get him!

Izuan86 - RvP 92 LE *remember that you need to trade back a player with similar rating in order to get him!

sadpolk - Falcao 92 BE *remember that you need PFC/SSC in order to get him!

Winners please PM me your facebook profile link. You have 3 days to claim your giveaway!

EDIT: The rest of the players are still available for giveaway!

Comment

Why didn't you answered me?

Comment

Originally posted by argpirts
                        Why didn't you answered me?
                        Mate you didn't even accepted the friend request and I also left you a message.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see your message I've accepted you already

Comment

I would really and truely appreciate it if you would consider gifting me with Cristiano Ronaldo 2012 edition. the reason why i would like this player is because i have a rival. And this rival always thinks he's better than me just beacause he has Teves 86 up strike and my best striker is Emmanuel Emenike 81. I want to prove how good of a manager i am, and to do this i will neeed some extra boost, so please, please. can you put a talented striker in my hands of management. All regards,

Sheyi Da-Silva Ellimah

-- Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:08 pm --

Originally posted by sheyi
                            I would really and truely appreciate it if you would consider gifting me with Cristiano Ronaldo 2012 edition. the reason why i would like this player is because i have a rival. And this rival always thinks he's better than me just beacause he has Teves 86 up strike and my best striker is Emmanuel Emenike 81. I want to prove how good of a manager i am, and to do this i will neeed some extra boost, so please, please. can you put a talented striker in my hands of management. All regards,

Sheyi Da-Silva Ellimah

Comment

Sure mate. Remember that you need a similar rated player in order to trade it as i have the PFC. FS doesn't allow to trade a high rated player to a small rated one. Unless you have PFC.

Comment

Working...
                              X