EA Sports and Adidas have partnered up for the latest promo in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team advertised as Numbers Up.
Rumors of the partnership promo with Adidas started back in September but we got confirmation of the promo earlier this week thanks to the FUT 22 in-game loading screen.
What is Numbers Up?
Numbers Up is brand partnership promo by EA Sports in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team made in collaboration with Adidas. The promo will focus on a select group of players that are sponsored by the German sportswear manufacturer in real-life.
Throughout the FUT 22 season, select Adidas players will receive attribute boosts until they reach 99 in one stat. That stat is decided by their Adidas boot of choice:
- adidas X – Pace
- adidas Predator – Dribbling / Handling
- adidas Copa – Passing
The card upgrades will happen on three different occasions with three time periods confirmed:
- Upgrade #1 – Promo Launch Day
- Upgrade #2 – Late December 2021
- Upgrade #3 – Late April 2022
These special cards will receive a +5 upgrade to their Numbers Up stat and a +1 upgrade to their other stats with each upgrade. The final upgrade will take the Numbers Up stat to 99.
🆕 Adidas NumbersUp explainer. ⏫
ℹ️ Basically, their chosen stat, based on the boots they wear, goes to 99, while the others get a +1 boost with each of the 2 upgrades, which come in December & April.#NumbersUp | #FIFA22 pic.twitter.com/y7eo7JYUOz
— Helmar Designs 🌷 (@HelmarDesigns) November 13, 2021
Numbers Up Team
Here are the 11 players that make up the Numerbers Up Team available now in packs:
adidas X (Pace):
- LW: Diogo Jota (Liverpool)
- CAM: Gio Reyna (Borussia Dortmund)
- CF: João Félix (Atletico Madrid)
- ST: Moussa Dembélé (O.Lyon)
- LB: Sergio Reguilón (Spurs)
adidas Predator (Dribbling / Handling):
- CB: Éder Militão (Real Madrid)
- CM: Florian Neuhaus (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- GK: Marc-André ter Stegen (FC Barcelona)
adidas Copa (Passing):
- CDM: Amadou Diawara (Roma FC / AS Roma)
- CB: Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund)
- CDM: Declan Rice (West Ham)
These players will be in packs until Friday, November 19th!
Numbers Up SBCs & Objective
One themed SBC that you won’t be able to miss is the Adidas Predator Numbers Up Marco Asensio SBC. You can unlock the upgradable 85-rated card for nearly 44k coins on PlayStation, 48k on Xbox and 47k on PC. You can find all the SBC details and cheapest solutions on FUTBin.
Keeping it with the theme, EA Sports also released a Flashback Álvaro Morata SBC celebrating his great performance at Real Madrid in the Adidas X16/X17 during 16/17 season.
🆕 The Adidas Numbersup is here! ⏫
ℹ️ Numbersup Cards receive a +5 upgrade to their 'Numbersup stat' & a +1 upgrade to their other stats with each upgrade, with their Numbersup stat eventually reaching 99.
— Helmar Designs 🌷 (@HelmarDesigns) November 12, 2021
For those who like to complete objectives in FIFA 22, the Adidas X Numbers Up Steven Bergwijn Objective is now available! You can get the upgradable 84-rated card in your club by fulfilling the next in-game tasks:
- Passing Prowess: Assist in five separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Numbers Up, with 10 players with at least 75 PAS in your starting squad.
- Fast Finishing: Score in five separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Numbers Up, with 10 players with at least 82 PAC in your starting squad.
- Dribbling Delights: Score in five separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Numbers Up, with 10 players with at least 80 DRI in your starting squad.
- Play Up!: Play five matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Numbers Up.
This objective will expire on Friday, November 19th!
The road to 9️⃣9️⃣ continues, @EASPORTSFIFA. 📈
— adidas Football (@adidasfootball) November 12, 2021
Be sure to follow us on twitter for more updates regarding this promo!