From August 16 – 18, the best 32 FIFA players in the world competed for the FIFA Interactive World Cup 2017 title.
The journey to London started back in November with online qualification. Competitors have been through almost 10 months of competition, both online and at live events.
The winner bagged 200.000$ and a trip for two people to the next FIFA Best Awards where he will be able to meet the best football players on the planet.
The big leagues are starting to kick off the new season and TOTW 48 shows it:
A new batch of summer transfers have been added in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team featuring players like Medel, Giuliano, Soldado or Gray at their new clubs.
For the latest transferred players in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team please check this page.
As most of you might know, this was the last week featuring FUTTIES content in FIFA 17 and below you can check out the last Best of SBCs:
Also a new set of Marquee Matchups SBC is available for you to complete.
This week EA Sports launched Update 6.3 in FIFA Mobile. Below is a list of all the new changes to ensure a better gaming experience:
- Track your account progress with the all new User Profile screen, accessible from the side menu, leaderboards, and match history.
- Showcases your Team details including current OVR, Tactic, and the ability to view and compare your teams.
- Showcases your Vs Attack details by highlighting current Division, Fans, Match History, Lifetime Wins and Highest Fan Totals.
- Showcases your League details including current League, Rank, and an ability to view all of the players/teams in the League.
- Chip shots have been simplified and improved and the controls are now more reliable to give you a better experience.
- Extended the ending logic for corner kicks to give more time to complete them at the end of game.
- Fixed a bug where the Pass button would stop working at the very beginning of possessions.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the match summary screen at the end of the game to show an incorrect number of goals.
The newest Community TOTW is live in FIFA Mobile featuring the likes of Kroos, Stanciu or Mascherano:
Lastly, a new program is available in FIFA Mobile called Top Transfers Program that you can check right now on your device.
For more details on this program you can check this post.
Thanks for checking and see you as usual next week with more news.