The FIFA 13 mobile app, EA Sports Football Club, just got updated to v.1.5.26 for iOS users! Here are the new features that came with the update:
View and Manage your SQUAD:
– Optimize Chemistry
– Change formations
– Add or swap players from your Club
– Copy, create, rename, and delete your squads
In case you don’t have the EASFC app yet be sure to get it from here! It’s FREE! The Android users will get the app update later this month!
This week, in EAVision‘s serie The Boot Room, Darren Cross and Matt Cuttle discuss formations.
We know that FUT players are experiencing problems with the Trade Pile and we would like you to know that EA are working on fixing the issue:
“We are still working on resolving this issue and are one step closer to a solution. Some FIFA gamers may see their team players in their Trade Pile. However, please give your trade pile up to 3 hours to appear. Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue as quickly as possible.”
Steps for re-listing your trade can be found here. This has been known to fix the issue!
Other issues that got fixed this week in Ultimate Team 13:
- We have resolved all known issues with the Auction House.
- We continue to resolve any issues with FUT Trade Pile.
- You can report any Lost/Missing Items in FUT.
iPad iOS 6
- We have resolved all known issues with iPad iOS 6.
Console (Xbox / Playstation 3)
- If you’re experiencing freezing or the error “Disc Unreadable” on the Xbox 360, try clearing your cache. Instructions can be found in Step 3 of this article.
- If you did not receive your purchase of FIFA Points on the PS3 or Xbox, please read this article.
- We found a workaround for your Online Pass issues here.
PC / Origin Client
- If you’re experiencing crashes or freezes, try updating your Windows & drivers first.
FIFA Ultimate Team Web App
- We have resolved all known issues with FUT Web App
Team of the Week 25 was released this Wednesday featuring the next IN-Form players:
GK: Iraizoz, Athletic Club de Bilbao – 79>80
CB: Hilton, Montpellier SC – 77>79
CB: Raphaël Varane, Real Madrid – 76>78
CB: Giorgio Chiellini, Juventus – 84>85
CB: Jan Vertonghen, Tottenham Hotspur – 81>82
LM: Giacomo Bonaventura, Atalanta – 78>80
LM: Shinji Kagawa, Manchester United – 83>84
CAM: Julian Draxler, FC Schalke 04 – 75>77
ST: Rodrigo Palacio, Inter – 83>84
ST: Negredo, Sevilla FC – 82>83
ST: Luis Suárez, Liverpool – 86>88
GK: Julián Speroni, Crystal Palace – 73>74
LB: Mattia De Sciglio, Milan – 73>74
RB: Fabian Koch, Austria Wien – 60>64
CDM: Grzegorz Krychowiak, Stade de Reims – 74>74
ST: Christian Benítez, América – 76>80
ST: Leonardo Ulloa, Brighton & Hove Albion – 73>74
ST: Mike Magee, Los Angeles Galaxy – 67>71
Kagawa has switched from CAM>LM
Draxler has switched from LM>CAM
Bonaventura has switched from CM>LM
Palacio has switched from RF>ST
De Sciglio has switched from RB>LB
Suarez has switched from CF>ST
Magee has switched from LM>ST
These IN-Form players will be available in packs from 6PM GMT on 6th March – 13th March.
You want to win 1 Million FUT Coins or 4 VIP Tickets to the Manchester Derby? Then this is your chance! Win a FUT match between March 8-10 and you will be automatically entered into the contest! FUT matches include the introductory match, seasons, tournaments, challenges, and any online or offline mode. There is only one entry per household!
Terms: http://bit.ly/Z02D2F. Also Special Gold Players Prem 25K packs will be available ALL weekend. Limit of 5. No 2x chance!
EA SPORTS sat down with Socceroo and NY Red Bull, Tim Cahill, to find out which players would make his Ultimate 11. What do you think about his squad?
Goals of the Week 18 thanks to EASports:
More great FIFA 13 articles that deserve to be checked out:
– FIFA matchmaking explained (FIFAAddiction)
– How To Win Headers In FIFA 13 In 3 Easy Steps (UltimateFIFA)
– Top 8 Pace Abuse Players – MLS Gold (PhilosophicalFIFA)
– Top 27 Pace Abuse Players – MLS Silver (PhilosophicalFIFA)
– Top 20 Pace Abuse Players – MLS Bronze (PhilosophicalFIFA)
– How to Earn Money with FIFA 13 Ultimate Team (FIFAUTeam)
And finally, with the Harlem Shake hype it was inevitable that will reach FIFA 13 too. Here is the FIFA 13 version of Harlem Shake thanks to awesomePCgams:
See you next week!