Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on fifa 2013 pc!

Hi,
    Just purchased fifa 13 pc and it came here. I am miffed as the disc itself looks weird. Like different color. The writing on back of disc is weird. The disc is scratche dup slightly. And the manual is NOT there. All I see is a one page ad card for fifa manager 13 and the strip with the code for this game. Was there supposed to be completel manual with this game or not? And are my concerns about the disc color and writing on it looking suspicious right? It seems like a fake or bootleg to me. I have been buying these games a long time. It is an import game of fifa 2013 pc and I am in usa and got swindled on price as well. Thanks.

Re: Help on fifa 2013 pc!

Every game you buy, you will need to download it from the internet.That's how the things work these days. The cd will contain just the software for the Origin from where you can download the full game after you enter the cdkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien
      Every game you buy, you will need to download it from the internet.That's how the things work these days. The cd will contain just the software for the Origin from where you can download the full game after you enter the cdkey.
      Huh? I've never had to d/l anything, even when I played online. I use the disc, install it onto my computer and it's there. i put the code in of course to install. But the game as I said looks suspect. Can someone who has opened thisd fifa 13 pc game yet tell me if my suspicions are accurate. Color is off, the writing is blurred an dimpossible to read, scratches on disc, and no manual. Either this is a bootleg copy or it was opened and resealed maybe? Please help! I need to gtake a ction against the seller. thx

Comment

In order to get FIFA 13 you must have ORIGIN. Without Origin you won't get your game to work.The manual is available at http://www.ea.com/soccer/manuals/fifa13. But from your description it looks like your game is not an original one. From where did you got it?

Comment

Originally posted by Damien
          In order to get FIFA 13 you must have ORIGIN. Without Origin you won't get your game to work.The manual is available at

http://www.ea.com/soccer/manuals/fifa13

. But from your description it looks like your game is not an original one. From where did you got it?
          Yes thanks for the link to get a manual. The card with the game said you can get a manual online too. But why there is no real manual in there is beyond me. I cannot remember a version of this game with no manual. I got it on amazon and am debating whether to complain and report the seller or not. I don't want to have to unelss needed. Nobody seems to have any answers and I know a million ppl bought this game, albeit an import version like I did. Either it's a fake or it isn't. A reseal or not. I am not acceopting it on either case. I didn't pay $55+ for this to happen. And the way things are these days you get ripped off on these because they don't put out usa versions and sellers profit off it. Give me some links to some more traveled forum sites maybe where ppl have and play the pc game and actually bought it? I am like this with cd's too. I never download anything. I always want the real thing in hand. And I suppose it's the legal thing to do as well.

Comment

Does the game works? Does the online features work?

Comment

Working...
            X