Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fifa 13 xbox 360 modding ?

as far as i know the xbox 360 method's are similar to the pc one's
    i tried the Revolution MOD 13 on the xbox's fifa 13 and its seem to not working .
    iv'e been doing some reading and searching on the the net and the problem is probably beacause of player.lua and stadium.lua in that the xbox cant read unless theyre encrypted in chunklzx scripts....
    i have 2 questions.
    do somebody know anything about fifa 13 360 modding ???
    i just want to add faces to player with generic faces.
    if do please share ... (i saw the fifa 12 megapatch and there isnt something useful there for the fifa 13 version ).
    the second question is if there's a known way to re-compress lua files in chunklzx script format ...
    i know there's a software called quickbms and it can uncompress the files from fifa 13 360 , but when i try re-import them i always get various error messages...
    please someone share their knowledge ....
    10x
    Edit/Delete Message

Re: fifa 13 xbox 360 modding ?

At this moment we are still trying to figure out how to mod the PC version of FIFA 13. Tools are being developed and in a few weeks we may have some stable tools to edit FIFA 13. As far as it goes for the XBOX version,the only way to edit it is through jtag. We will try to make a tutorial and show you how to import mods in the XBOX version of FIFA 13. But for now we are focused on the PC version.

Comment

10x for the answer
      i use jtag , and i also started modingg the game with revolution mod 13 .
      it acctually works ,
      i added 3 faces and got into the game ,
      when i go to edit player menu and look at the players i edited i see the changes have been made ! and it looks great
      even when i get into practice arena and skill games the game works with the changes !
      but when i want to start a match when skill games loading menu starts , the game fails .
      do you have an idea where this problem could come from ?
      do you know of a crash ( even at the PC-version) before the kick-off at skill games loading menu ?

i think it might be linked to the stadiums or the audio files , although i didnt edited them .

pleaseeee help , im hopeless here !
      10x

Comment

The Revolution Mod 13 is still in beta phase! That's why you need to wait a few more weeks to have a stable version.

Comment

i got it to work on the xbox !
          there was something wrong in your script ,
          if you want i can tell you what i did if it could do any help ...

Comment

Hello guys

I have Xbox 360 with jtag, I really hope to edit kits and faces and others on Fifa 13, so please help me how to mod it step by step.

I 'll be sooo happy if i got it

THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
            X