FIFA PC NOOB MODDING HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA PC NOOB MODDING HELP

Just got FIFA 12 (yeah I'm late), just downloaded a whole load of patches and stuff, but how do I install? After a good time Googling I have found nothing. How do I install balls, adboards (tournament specific), flags, ref kit. Help would be appreciated, thanks

Re: FIFA PC NOOB MODDING HELP

Quick answer: download Creation Master 12 beta 6. You can instal all of the needed files by this program.
    Oh, and you can find specific adboards, flags & teamlogos by clicking on the FC Barcelona icon inside the editor.

Comment

How do I go about creating a new ball?
      I have a flag pack for every Premier League team combined, how do I separate the flags?
      I cant find the Europa League and Champions League in the Barca bit
      Also I'm not sure how to add ref kits

Comment

If you have ball textures then just clone the model from an existing ball. (there is a "clone" icon in the toolbar just under the big icons)

About the CL and EL kits for Barcelona- best way to make them work is to:
        -change the textures & save changes
        -copy the files from fifa12/game/data/sceneassets/kit/ to your desktop or anywhere outside the fifa folder
        (this folder should be created automatically after saving changes with kits)
        -change the kit textures for the another competition and copy it into another folder just like in the first time

The trick is to swap the files before the match. It's a bit time-consuming, but it's worth a try.

Comment

I wasn't talking about kit, about adboards for EL and CL

Comment

Working...
          X