[Request] All in one installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Request] All in one installer

Hey guys ! It's my first time in the forums, so pleased to meet you all I have to begin by saying you are doing a great job by hosting those wonderful creations by the FIFA editors and making our lives easier and our game even better :P

I have been trying to edit and patch my fifa 12 game , but i always seem to keep making it crash (as i usually make more than one change in my game so i don't know what causes the crashes :P). Don't get me wrong i am far from lazy but it seems to me that editing Fifa 12 is no child's play. I have noticed that the changes being done when adding faces or scoreboards or LOD improvings have to be imported with i68regenerator... My question is this... Isn't it possible that someone who has all these goodies installed , make an auto-installer which will copy his already edited folders to our systems? If not, why is that ? Is it difficult to do?

As a final option someone could even zip the required folders and upload it to a host so we can get it...

Thanks a lot for any replies and keep up the great work u guys
    Cheers

Re: [Request] All in one installer

At the end of the season we will try to pack all of our patches in 1 setup file.

Comment

Re: [Request] All in one installer

That is awesome, can't wait

Comment

Working...
      X