Import CRLP into CEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import CRLP into CEP

Hi guys. I was wondering how can I take the teams from CRLP and import them into CEP? What tools do i use? The teams in CEP have misspelled names and players. That is why I would like to replace them.
    Can someone please tell me? Give me some directions?

Thank you!

Re: Import CRLP into CEP

Yes. Reinstall FIFA. Install CRLP and make a CMP with Liga 1. Then, reinstall FIFA again, install CEP and import the CMP patch you've created over the Liga 1 from CEP, make sure you select Replace, not create.
    This is the method for best result, you can skip the reinstalling, but you can have problems.

Comment

It quits the game when I start it. Any fix for that?

Comment

CEP or CRLP?

Comment

did as you said up...the patch i made is for crlp...then i uninstalled it, installed cep 2011, regenerate with fifamania.
          Then went at CM11 click patch, load, Liga 1 Patch, select all, replace, import. Thats what i did. The background at fifa now is normal(cuz it quits at about the 2nd)...

Comment

I hop eyou have made the patch with the Manager Mode tournament, the players, kits, imported into the CMP as well.

Comment

When I made the patch i just click Liga 1 with everything checked like balls, teams, formations, referees, kits...i think even the manager mode tournament. If you have teamviewer and YM or skype or something we can talk on...maybe you can do it for me when you are free.

Comment

Working...
              X