trophy celebration cinematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trophy celebration cinematics

I am a big fan of fifa 11. At first, I considered Pes as being the better soccer game on pc (version 2009 and 2010), until fifa 11 appeared and changed it all with its revolutionary features. Obviously, there is still room for improvement, and I have endless ideas in that way, but I think that by importing somehow to the pc version the trophy celebration cinematics that I saw in the console version, the game would be much more interesting to play, you would get that feeling of fulfilment at the end of the season. I've seen that modders came up with many innovative patches but a proper celebration patch at the end of the season has yet to be developed. I personally would be very happy if a patch like that was released and I hope that soon we'll be able to have it. If only I could send a request to someone who can make this possible but I don't know to whom should I address this matter. If someone has some info about this subject, please don't hesitate.

Re: trophy celebration cinematics

It's impossible making new cinematics this year!In the previous years like last year with FIFA 10 it was possible to export and import cinemtics from old FIFA Series 07,08,09,Euro 2008 or UCL 05/06 only because the games had the same engine and the same file structures!This year is different since is the 1st year with NG engine and NG graphics!So there is no compatibility between this year cinematics files with the cinematics from the previous fifa series!Next year it will be possible if we have the same engine and files structures to import the FIFA 11 cinematics to FIFA 12 (if its needed).

Comment

What about importing cinematics from console versions of FIFA11? like XBOX360 and/or PS3?

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL
        What about importing cinematics from console versions of FIFA11? like XBOX360 and/or PS3?

I think that is possible but needs lot of work!

Comment

Ok, thanks for clearing that up Damien.

Comment

Now, I think we are going to have 'imported cinematics' soon, as agreed by Demien!

Comment

Working...
            X