Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors

Hello Fifa-Infinity. I am here to report a few problems about the patch. It keeps giving me errors but only sometimes.
    For example, I have a career with Nottingham Forest and I transfered two romanian players to it: S.Ilie and S.Stratila. After I finish a game it exits and says: "FIFA11 has ended unexpected...(blablabla)". Also it gives me an error when I search for B.Stancu. Please tell me how to fix those errors. Thank you.
    -OxiiGeN

Re: Errors

my commentary dont talk

Comment

Originally posted by OxiiGeN
      Hello Fifa-Infinity. I am here to report a few problems about the patch. It keeps giving me errors but only sometimes.
      For example, I have a career with Nottingham Forest and I transfered two romanian players to it: S.Ilie and S.Stratila. After I finish a game it exits and says: "FIFA11 has ended unexpected...(blablabla)". Also it gives me an error when I search for B.Stancu. Please tell me how to fix those errors. Thank you.
      -OxiiGeN
      1. Try reinstall the game, and the patch, and don't delete FIFA 11 folder from "My Documents" so the Manager Mode you had, won't be deleted.
      2. The thing with player searching is a known issue of our patch wich I am sure that will be fixed in the upcoming versions. So, stay tuned
      3. Check if you installed FIFA 11 PC Patch 1.01

Hope we helped you solve your problem !
      [highlight=#000000:1xoihodk]BEST FIFA12 CHOICE!|||| MODS and NEWS||||[/highlight:1xoihodk]
      -©- mihai -©-Workshop! -©- Best edits for your FIFA11

Awesome Stuff For Your Game! -> LcK Thread

Comment

I was having similar problems, thanks for the tips!

Comment

Working...
        X