Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.::CRLP 11 - Volume 1.1 - Romania Liga I in FIFA 11::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.::CRLP 11 - Volume 1.1 - Romania Liga I in FIFA 11::.

• Volume 1 v1.1 includes both v1.00 and v1.01, so you do not need to install them first in order to be able to play this update. In case you already have v1.00 / v1.01 installed in your PC, you can simply apply this update over the older version following the Installation guide located below. Do not forget to regenerate the files after you have finished their installation.
    • We urge you to try the new v1.1 Update because it adds and enhance many new game graphics elements and it fixes many issues the people complained about aswell. You can see the whole list of our update changes by just clicking HERE !
    • You will not be able to continue your old Manager Mode Career after applying this update !

Overview
    FIFA-Infinity proudly presents one of the best addons ever created for FIFA. CRLP (Complete Romanian League Patch) is a stunning addon which introduces the first Romanian League, "Liga 1 Bergenbier" in your favorite game.
    The first volume of CRLP will bring the main features of "Liga 1 Bergenbier" in FIFA 11, in order to make sure your experience is unique. Embark on a 15 years Career and prove your manager skills in the brand new "Liga 1 Bergenbier" Championship. Making a closer look to our big patch, you'll get the following content in CRLP v1.1:
    • All 18 first league teams are fully licensed:
    - Up to date rosters
    - Home, Away and 3rd kits
    - High-Quality Logos
    - Top notch mini's
    - Over 27 detailed player faces
    - Real Club Budgets
    - Accurate player skills
    - Real player heights, weights and birthdays
    • Romanian League, Cup & SuperCup featured in the Manager Mode
    NOTE: If you start your first Manager Mode Season with CFR Cluj or Unirea Urziceni, you will have to fight for the first trophy of the season, in the Romanian SuperCup Final. Win it, and get a morale boost for your players, because a very difficult season awaits them all.
    • Both Liga 1 and Romanian Cup available in the Tournament Mode
    • FIFA Club World Cup featured in your Manager Mode Career
    • Specific "Liga 1 Bergenbier" romanian referees, stadium adboards, team flags and official balls
    • Revamped Romanian National Team
    • Many other additions and touches to the game

Installation
    1) After you have downloaded CRLP 11 Volume 1.1, open the file (CRLP 2011 Volume 1 – v1.1), starting this way the addon Installer.
    2) Be sure you select FIFA 11 Folder when asked to browse your main FIFA folder path. For example, if FIFA is installed in “D:/Games/FIFA 11?, select this directory in the Installer box.
    3) After the installation is complete, FIFA 11 Regenerator, which is included in the package, will load up automatically, starting to analyze the files that must be edited.
    4) When this analyzing process is complete, the “GO” button will become Green. To start the files regeneration, just click it for once. You will maybe have to wait a bit, so do not worry if this process takes more than just a few seconds.
    5) The regeneration process is now completed, so you can finally start playing CRLP v1.1.
    6) Go in your FIFA 11 and Reset your Sqauds! (My Fifa -> Edit -> Edit Squads -> Reset Squads)
    7) Enjoy the first authentic Romanian League patch for FIFA Next-Gen !

Uninstallation
    You have 2 ways of uninstalling CRLP v1:
    1) Open the "Uninstaller" file, located in your main FIFA 11 Folder, click "OK" and wait a few seconds untill the process is completed. After that, go to your FIFA 11 Kit (DVD/Image) Game folder, and copy the "data" folder in your FIFA 11/Game folder.
    2) Open the 1.5 patch regenerator, located in your FIFA 11/Game folder, and after the "GO" button becomes Green, click on the grey box which tells you something like "Take care of edited files ...", click it for once, and it should show you now "Ignore the edited files ...", then press "GO" button one time, and after the regeneration process is completed, FIFA 11 will then ignore CRLP v1.1, without removing any patch files.

FIFA-Infinity Team
    • virtual_razvan - Database, kits, minikits, adboards and GUI
    • The-Clau - Kits, minikits and balls
    • Damien - Database and fonts
    • alex_10_arshavin - Player faces
    • Lck - Team Flags & minikits
    • mihai_20CM - Scoreboards and kits
    • alex_10 - Boots
    • ANBSeth - DigiSport ScoreBoard
    • Merdiso - Media artist, software engineer and text editor
    • Mogolos - GK Kits

! Special Thanks to Rinaldo for his amazing FIFA Master 11 Series and many thanks to iard68 for FIFA 11 Regenerator !

Download Here:
    http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa11down ... rlp-v-1-1/

Re: .::CRLP 11 - Volume 1 - Romania Liga I in FIFA 11::.

Amazing patch,can't wait to play with FC Vaslui

Comment

great patch.....you are the best

Comment

Great work bro , i can't wait for this

Comment

Originally posted by Damien
          Amazing patch,can't wait to play with FC Vaslui

Comment

Thanks for the screen with FC Vaslui bro! But you will need to update the roster cuz its a bit underrated,plus some players play on other position and the formation is different.

Comment

The formation can be changed, but I don't know about the OVR, they are linked with other team attributes, it can't be a big difference between Timi?oara, Dinamo, or Vaslui for example. But I'll see.

Comment

great work razvan! i wait this patch1KIU!

Comment

hey, Poli Timisoara, its is in this patch?!

Comment

Originally posted by GamesBlog
                    hey, Poli Timisoara, its is in this patch?!
                    yes

Comment

I've uploaded a hole set of screenshots from BETA version! You can find them at this link. Only some of them:

Comment

Super great patch
                        [center:ur914xau][/center:ur914xau]

Comment

good work

Comment

The patch will be release on 13(tomorrow)
                            Stay tuned

Comment

Great news clau!=)Fantastic work razvan and all who works at this patch!

Comment

Working...
                              X