Please help me with a scoreboard !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me with a scoreboard !

Hello , i am sorry to bother you again , but i play FIFA 10 with my son , we got allot of scoreboards and popups but one -UEFA Europa League- i have them in the MonkeyDragon's Popups an Scoreboard , i have the UEFA Europa League "TV Popup" but i don't have the "Scoreboard" . Now i want to ask your help in this matter , i'm a player not a moder and i wanth to ask someoane to give me the scorboard and the other stuff witch is inside "Monkey's Dragon" software . I now it needs a .fsh file 2 text files and a photo inside the folder . I want to ask you to share with me this UEL scoreboard in .fsh file and the rest and teach me what software i need , witch are the steps and/or how to insert these files in to the Uefa Europa League scoreboard folder from "Monkey's dragon tvpopups+scoreboards" cause i dont know how.
    If you can help me in this matter please i really need this scoreboard in that program "xTV Popup's + Scoreboard" , please help me.
    Thank you very much , i hope i posted in the right place . Oh and when will the new Tv Popup's + Scoreboards will be available for download if you do not mind ? I have all the original popups and scoreboards downloaded from Fifa Infinity and it's great , but i really need the UEFA Europa league Scoreboard.
    Thank you very much and alll the best
    Last edited by radu1984; 11-19-2018, 02:42 AM.

Originally posted by Damien
    Hi,

I have update the links for the tool you asked: https://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/...oreboard-tool/

However, if you don't find the EL sb in these packs then I don't think you will manage to find it anywhere else. You need to understand that this game is old and tools/softwares for modding it have been discontinued and creators don't offer support anymore. Personally I barely remember how to mod FIFA 10 so you will need to figure out how to create this scoreboard from fresh if you really need it.

If you need anything else uploaded from our FIFA 10 category from Download Center please let me know and I will try to do so.
    Thank you so much Damien for the 2 updates , they are ok and im glad i finally have them, again thank you so much . I want to start to learn how to make mods and patches for fifa 10 i have most of the tools for creating , moding , patching , etc but i do need a program i saw that works with fifa 19 and i want to know if it exists for fifa 10 . The program is - EA GRAPHIC EDITOR - for fifa 10 ,if you have the program and you can upload it here i would be very happy . I will never leave fifa infinity , best site and forum ever . Again thank you and have a great day .
    All the best
    Barbos Radu - Ioan

Comment

Originally posted by Damien
      Here's the link for EA Graph Editor: https://hostr.co/utxNJ1Mb8V05
      Waw thank you so much , this is for fifa 10 or it works with other fifa like 09 , 08
      All the best
      Barbos Radu - Ioan

Comment

Thank you very much , i apreciate it .
        Have a easy day at work
        All the best
        Barbos Radu - Ioan

Comment

Hello Damien , i have come across this link https://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-1...or-fi-members/ and now i wonder , do i realy have to have a fifa infinity member acount , if so how can i create one , can you create me an acount cause i cant seem to find where i can create one , and i really need the new scoreboards and tv popups . Thank you very much and sorry to bother you !
          Have a nice sunday , all the best !
          Barbos Radu Ioan

Comment

Hello Damien , thank you so much for the links to the tools , patches and updates .
            Have a good evening and a great weekend
            Barbos Radu - Ioan

Comment

Working...
            X