Problems with FshEd 0.0.5 please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with FshEd 0.0.5 please help

I don't know if i posted in the right place but i have a problem , everytime i close "FshEd 005" a error appears just like in the photo if you have a sugestion i would really apreciate it . Thank you very much. P.S.-Sorry for my poor english !
    Last edited by radu1984; 03-29-2021, 01:33 PM.

Hello Damien

Originally posted by Damien
    It's an OS compatibility error, if you're on Win7 or Win10 you need to run the program with XP compatibility. Also check out this thread if you still encounter the error: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nhl0...lem-t2165.html

What FIFA are you trying to mod with this tool?
    I use Windows 7 ultimate sp1 , but looks like windows 98 sort of , cause it increases performance . I use it for creating scoreboards for fifa 10 . I will let you know how it went ! Thank you very much for helping me i apreciate it . Have a good evening and thank you again !
    P.S. - Sory for my poor english !

Comment

Good evening

Originally posted by radu1984 View Post
      I use Windows 7 ultimate sp1 , but looks like windows 98 sort of , cause it increases performance . I use it for creating scoreboards for fifa 10 . I will let you know how it went ! Thank you very much for helping me i apreciate it . Have a good evening and thank you again !
      P.S. - Sory for my poor english !
      Hello Damien , i have tried all of possible versions of making it work , but same error , i just don't know anymore . Does it exist any other versions of FshEd , other version older or any latest version.Oh and does it exist any other program that does just what FshEd 0.05 does ? I did surch google but nothing , if you Damien or other member know please leave a reply ! Thank you and have a good evening !
      All the best !

Comment

Since FshEd 0.0.5 is from 2005 do i need some kind of other software to install , older software like net.framework,or something like that to not have that problem.Is there any other program similar to this one that does the same thing ?
        Thank you and all the best !

Comment

Working...
        X