Return to Glory - Manchester United Career Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return to Glory - Manchester United Career Mode

Several years have passed since Sir Alex Ferguson sat in the Manchester United dugout for the last time and over that time managers and players have come and gone through the Old Trafford doors with Premier League and Champions League success still alluding the Red Devils.

From underwhelming appointment of David Moyes to the dull posession based football of Lous Van Gaal to the complete breakdown between Jose Mourinho, his players and the Old Trafford board the club has been in turmoil with so many different managers, philosophies and players in a short spell of time.

So the united board turn to unknown manager and lifelong united fan Si Fudgy to finally bring the club back to the top both domestically and in Europe, can he bring the glory back to Old Trafford?

So yeah here's my United career mode in FIFA 19, let me know your signing recommendations and anything in particular you'd like to see, enjoy!

Episode 1

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

In the last episode we kicked things off in a big way by signing Gareth Bale from Real Madrid, can we pick up another superstar signing before beginning our Premier League campaign?

Episode 2

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Welcome back to the Manchester United career mode on FIFA 19, after kicking off our Premier League campaign in the last episode we now face tricky games against Spurs and Brighton aswell as dealing with the Transfer Window!

Episode 3

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
      X