Manchester United Career Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United Career Mode

After a difficult couple of seasons after the iconic Sir Alex Ferguson stepped down from the Old Trafford hot seat has seen Manchester United lanquish adrift from the Premier League title a title which they feel is their property. I now get handed the reigns and look to bring the glory both domestic and european back to Old Trafford!

Episode #1

- - - Updated - - -

Man United continue their pre season tour against Atletico Madrid and Kansas City aswell as making our first signing in Antoine Griezmann! Questions still remain though about the future of several players in Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo & Henrik Mikhitaryan, should we sell them?

Episode 2 - SIGNING ANTOINNE GRIEZMANN?

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

After we splashed out 100 million on the transfer of Griezmann last episode we look to finish off the preseason tournament against Bayern Munich & a Messi led Barcelona. Will anymore transfers come in? What do we do with Rojo & Jones?

Episode 3 - IBRAHIMOVIC TO ARSENAL!!??

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we kick off Mancheter Uniteds premier league campaign against West Ham and Swansea city, we also have to deal with the potential exit of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Can we get off to a good start in the premier league? Will Zlatan move to Arsenal?

Episode 4 - PREMIER LEAGUE KICK OFF!

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Episode #5 - ANGEL GOMES DOING BITS!!

We kicked off the Premier League season with a couple of wins in the last episode not we look at tieing up some last minute deals before the transfer deadline day and hope to continue our good start to the season!

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
        X