Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Status
    Country
    Canada
    I've tried the note about using the other bcrypt, and I've also tried running CGFE in Win7 compatibility, but I still get the game not loading when I press play after installing the mod with CGFE. Any other ideas?

Status
    Country
    Romania
    I have the same problem, I guess might be the windows 10 that just got new version Idk. I will never make it. If anyone just finds a way around it please pm me.
    Last edited by Daniel; 01-20-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Hi nafer. If you're here, please get in touch with me about the tournament .txt files for the RTWC 2018 patch! Thanks!

Status
    Country
    France
    Quote Originally Posted by quickhash View Post
    Hey guys,

is it possible to get the files and not an .fbmod file or alternatively a Version of audacity temp mail origin the mod where the fbmod only includes Frostbite files and the legacy files on their own?

If I use this modfile I can't use any of my other mods such as my edited career mode .ini-files since you can only have one mod file that changes legacy files in the game.
    When I load your modfile first my career mode settings don't change and if I load my modfile first the game breaks with your modfile loaded.
    A way to mix the legacy files with own mods would be really great since this mod basically kills any way to mod the game further.

Thank you
    I need help. Manager faces and Classic Teams are not working.
    Last edited by ARSOLIYAT; 08-07-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Status
    Country
    Slovak Republic
    Hello,
    when i click on Play, game not started.. i try all steps via note but doesn't work, when i see this thread, there are many people having this issue, please, can fix this problem?

Thanks.

//Edit:

I found solution which is working for me via surfing on internet. I spent many hours searching solution and trying without success. I will post complete guide soon.

I need confirmed whith much more tries.
    Last edited by castelL; 08-10-2019 at 11:16 PM.