Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Status

Administrator
    Country
    Italy

FIFA Infinity Patch 18 [Official Thread]

In this thread you can post all your comments, reports and suggestions regarding FIFA Infinity Patch 18.

Status
    Country
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    In this thread you can post all your comments, reports and suggestions regarding FIFA Infinity Patch 18.
    I need help. Manager faces and Classic Teams are not working.

Status

Country
    Argentina
    It should work. Make sure you have the latest update installed via Origin.

Status
    Country
    Denmark
    Quote Originally Posted by nafer View Post
    It should work. Make sure you have the latest update installed via Origin.
    I have, its just manager faces and classic teams that isn't working

Status

Country
    Argentina
    OK, don't worry. I'll check that. Thanks for reporting.

Status
    Country
    Italy
    hi, I installed the FIFA Infinity Patch 18 1.1 following the instructions step by step when I'm going to start the game from the launcher the game does not start .. I have the original game .. what could it be?

Status
    Country
    Germany
    Hey guys,

is it possible to get the files and not an .fbmod file or alternatively a Version of the mod where the fbmod only includes Frostbite files and the legacy files on their own?

If I use this modfile I can't use any of my other mods such as my edited career mode .ini-files since you can only have one mod file that changes legacy files in the game.
    When I load your modfile first my career mode settings don't change and if I load my modfile first the game breaks with your modfile loaded.
    A way to mix the legacy files with own mods would be really great since this mod basically kills any way to mod the game further.

Thank you

Status
    Country
    Brazil
    I did everything right, but the cast does not update for the January transfers, what can it be?

Status
    Hey, first of all great job on the mod, thanks for helping the FIFA community.

I have some minor reports to do.
    The Feirense (Portugal) kits have the name font on top of the sponsors, I'm not sure if that is possible to change because it's not an image you can change in the Frosty Editor. Here are some pics:

The numbers in the home shorts are white and the shorts are white.

Is it possible to change these default numbers for the original numbers and font of Liga NOS?
    And with this update (1.2) I lost the badges of the Portuguese League of Tondela, Portimonense, Feirense, Chaves is that normal?

If these things are changeable this is a just a minor report to better the mod, if not there is no problem, we still appreciate your effort in making this

Thanks, and keep up the good work

Status
    Country
    Great Britain
    Hi Guys, I'm probably commenting on the wrong forum post so if i am apologies.

Since installing the FIP 1.2 patch I've started a new career mode but now I am unable to do any buying in the transfer market, I've checked all my career settings and haven't disabled any form disabling transfer market for first season.

Is this a known problem or does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve it?

Status

Country
    Argentina
    Quote Originally Posted by astef View Post
    hi, I installed the FIFA Infinity Patch 18 1.1 following the instructions step by step when I'm going to start the game from the launcher the game does not start .. I have the original game .. what could it be?
    Hi mate! Sorry for the delay. Try with the latest update, and don't forget to follow all the steps indicated in instructions.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by quickhash View Post
    Hey guys,

is it possible to get the files and not an .fbmod file or alternatively a Version of the mod where the fbmod only includes Frostbite files and the legacy files on their own?

If I use this modfile I can't use any of my other mods such as my edited career mode .ini-files since you can only have one mod file that changes legacy files in the game.
    When I load your modfile first my career mode settings don't change and if I load my modfile first the game breaks with your modfile loaded.
    A way to mix the legacy files with own mods would be really great since this mod basically kills any way to mod the game further.

Thank you
    Hi! We have uploaded the .fbproject file. So if you want to add your edited files to FIP18, you can do that with Frosty Editor.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by willi05 View Post
    I did everything right, but the cast does not update for the January transfers, what can it be?
    There are no winter transfers in this mod. We will add them in v.2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Perz View Post
    Hey, first of all great job on the mod, thanks for helping the FIFA community.

I have some minor reports to do.
    The Feirense (Portugal) kits have the name font on top of the sponsors, I'm not sure if that is possible to change because it's not an image you can change in the Frosty Editor. Here are some pics:

The numbers in the home shorts are white and the shorts are white.

Is it possible to change these default numbers for the original numbers and font of Liga NOS?
    And with this update (1.2) I lost the badges of the Portuguese League of Tondela, Portimonense, Feirense, Chaves is that normal?

If these things are changeable this is a just a minor report to better the mod, if not there is no problem, we still appreciate your effort in making this

Thanks, and keep up the good work
    Thank you!

About Feirense kits, you're right. It's a bit complicated to edit those positions in Frosty Editor. For the next version, possibly there will be a new tool that will allow us to edit those things (player name, kit number, etc.)

About fonts, it's not possible to add new things to the game, you have to replace an existing font in this case.

About badges, there should be correct in the last update. Make sure you have your FIFA 18 updated via Origin.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by FluxMagiicZz View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm probably commenting on the wrong forum post so if i am apologies.

Since installing the FIP 1.2 patch I've started a new career mode but now I am unable to do any buying in the transfer market, I've checked all my career settings and haven't disabled any form disabling transfer market for first season.

Is this a known problem or does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve it?
    That's strange. What kind of issue do you have in the transfer market? You can't buy any player? Or the game crashes when you go to the transfer market?

Status
    Country
    Austria
    I need help!

I want to use my edited Squadfile, but it doesn´t work. It is always the error that the file cannot be load.
    How can I use my File?

Status
    Country
    Great Britain
    Quote Originally Posted by nafer View Post

That's strange. What kind of issue do you have in the transfer market? You can't buy any player? Or the game crashes when you go to the transfer market?
    Cant buy any players just scout, Nothing else.

Status

Country
    Argentina
    Quote Originally Posted by Reanwe View Post
    I need help!

I want to use my edited Squadfile, but it doesn´t work. It is always the error that the file cannot be load.
    How can I use my File?
    Sorry, but this patch is not compatible with previously edited squads.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxMagiicZz View Post
    Cant buy any players just scout, Nothing else.
    I've tested it and I bought Dybala with Real Madrid: https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/34757222/Transfer.jpg

Which team are you using?

Status
    Country
    Great Britain
    Quote Originally Posted by nafer;18747}
    I've tested it and I bought Dybala with Real Madrid: [url
    https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/34757222/Transfer.jpg[/url]

Which team are you using?
    Res downloaded the game from origin again and fresh installed and got it working, clearly I broke something somewhere!