Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Status

Administrator
    Country
    Italy

FIFA Infinity Patch 16 [Official Thread]

This is the official thread of FIP 16 where you can share your feedback and issues on the patch.

Latest Release [v.3.0]:

Last edited by Damien; 01-12-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Status
    Country
    Sweden
    There's been reports on kit-fonts missing.

Status

Super Moderator
    Country
    England
    Quote Originally Posted by glecas View Post
    There's been reports on kit-fonts missing.
    Can you give more details?

Status
    Country
    Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by scouser09 View Post
    Can you give more details?
    - London Stadium and Riverside Stadium has no benches for players.
    - Some Premier League teams are missing fonts (Chelsea GK for example)

Status
    Country
    Brazil
    I downloaded it and I'm enjoying. Excellent patch, thanks a lot.
    Just one question: do you guys plan on adding more teams?

Status

Administrator
    Country
    Italy
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidRain View Post
    I downloaded it and I'm enjoying. Excellent patch, thanks a lot.
    Just one question: do you guys plan on adding more teams?
    Yes and leagues as well. Thanks for your feedback!

Status
    Country
    Brazil
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Yes and leagues as well. Thanks for your feedback!
    Cool! Then I only have two requests if you're taking them:

* A few African national leagues (Egypt and South Africa for starters)
    * More international teams for both men and women

You can also add extra clubs in the Rest of World block, but only if you want to.
    Last edited by AcidRain; 02-24-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Status
    Country
    United States
    I posted to your Facebook before I found this forum. My apologies.

Is there a video tutorial or troubleshooting section where I can find help figuring out what I'm doing wrong?

I did a clean install from Origin, copied/replaced over all the files, opened CM16, "regenerated BH". When I boot up the game, all the original players are still there. I tried doing "Load Squad", but that didn't seem to do anything.

I went and deleted the DB & XML files out of FIFA 16/data/db and 'locale.big', but now the game just crashes when I try to load it.

Never modded Fifa (just played cracked version before), so I'm totally lost on how to do this.

Thanks.

Status

Administrator
    Country
    Italy
    Regenerate with i86 controller: https://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/...troller-2-0-2/

and start the game offiline from Origin! Otherwise the database will have issues.

Always backup your FIFA 16 folder before installing a patch.

Status
    Country
    United States
    Ok, so I did what you said (while offline) and then checked Inter: the players ages seemed to be current, but trades and overalls default.

I then tried using i68 to install FIP16v3 (via the 'Install' tab), which after some time seemed to process fine, then regenerated and started the game. Ages and overalls were default, but some of the recent trades for were there (Dimarco, Biraghi) and all default players were still there while missing some others. So, I'm clearly still doing this wrong. The game takes a some time to boot, which implies the giant DB is being loaded, so I must be on the right track.

I'm going to purge the FIFA 16 folder, let Origin repair it, then go offline and try to have i68 install FIP16v3 fresh and regenerate. Maybe that will do the trick? Let me know if I'm doing something wrong.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
    Edit: So that didn't work either.

Once the game boots up, I load the squad file (dated 25/1/20) and it gives me 2016s latest update (when Icardi was 80-rated and Handanovic was 84). If I reset the squads, then they go back to 2016s defaults, but that's when Dimarco and Biraghi show up (with current age/overall/and photos).

I'm stuck; dunno what else to try... help?
    Last edited by Dru4l; 01-28-2020 at 02:20 PM. Reason: updated

Status

Super Moderator
    Country
    England
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru4l View Post
    Ok, so I did what you said (while offline) and then checked Inter: the players ages seemed to be current, but trades and overalls default.

I then tried using i68 to install FIP16v3 (via the 'Install' tab), which after some time seemed to process fine, then regenerated and started the game. Ages and overalls were default, but some of the recent trades for were there (Dimarco, Biraghi) and all default players were still there while missing some others. So, I'm clearly still doing this wrong. The game takes a some time to boot, which implies the giant DB is being loaded, so I must be on the right track.

I'm going to purge the FIFA 16 folder, let Origin repair it, then go offline and try to have i68 install FIP16v3 fresh and regenerate. Maybe that will do the trick? Let me know if I'm doing something wrong.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
    Edit: So that didn't work either.

Once the game boots up, I load the squad file (dated 25/1/20) and it gives me 2016s latest update (when Icardi was 80-rated and Handanovic was 84). If I reset the squads, then they go back to 2016s defaults, but that's when Dimarco and Biraghi show up (with current age/overall/and photos).

I'm stuck; dunno what else to try... help?
    Make sure you reset squads and disable match day squads in kick-off mode.

Open Creation Master 16, does it load the patch DB or the original DB?

Status
    Country
    United States
    Make sure you reset squads and disable match day squads in kick-off mode.

Open Creation Master 16, does it load the patch DB or the original DB?
    CM16 shows current/patch squads. When I reset squads, it gives me 2016 overalls and players, but there are a few current players there (Biraghi and Dimarco). I don't play Kickoff mode, but the "live" setting is turned off since I've blocked FIFA from going online.
    Last edited by Dru4l; 01-30-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Status

Super Moderator
    Country
    England
    CM16 shows current/patch squads. When I reset squads, it gives me 2016 overalls and players, but there are a few current players there (Biraghi and Dimarco). I don't play Kickoff mode, but the "live" setting is turned off since I've blocked FIFA from going online.
    Where specifically are you checking squads in-game? Can you see the new leagues and teams from the patch in-game?

Status
    Country
    United States
    Where specifically are you checking squads in-game? Can you see the new leagues and teams from the patch in-game?
    I boot up the game and go to the Customize tab and Edit Teams Sheets to check the rosters. I also started a new career and checked the rosters there; no new leagues show up (no Czech, Greek, Brazil, Germany 3, etc.). CM16 shows updated rosters, but Inter's kit is still the 2016 one.

Status

Super Moderator
    Country
    England
    I boot up the game and go to the Customize tab and Edit Teams Sheets to check the rosters. I also started a new career and checked the rosters there; no new leagues show up (no Czech, Greek, Brazil, Germany 3, etc.). CM16 shows updated rosters, but Inter's kit is still the 2016 one.
    Ok, this confirms that the DB has been installed in the correct location. For now lets just focus on the DB, but pay attention to the new teams and leagues are well as rosters.

There are two likely reasons for your problem. Either the game has not been regenerated correctly so the original DB is read instead of the patch one, or a squad file is being used. I suspect that regeneration is your issue as you mention not seeing the new Inter kits, the 19/20 versions where definitely included with the patch. First, try regenerating again. Then try regenerating with a different program, CM16 or i68 Regenerator for example.