PACK TO THE TOP - FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Road to Glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACK TO THE TOP - FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Road to Glory

Welcome to my road to glory series on FIFA 17 Ultimate Team series where we begin in division 10 and aim to go all the way and win division 1, the only snag is that the only way to improve the team is through packs and the only way to gain packs is to win games!

Episode 1 - NEW LEGEND PACKED!

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Welcome back to my road to glory series on FIFA 17 Ultimate Team series Pack to the Top!

After we got the series underway in the first episode now we look to secure promotion and hopefully the division 10 title in order to get some packs to improve the club!

Episode 2 - DISCARDGING PLAYERS

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Welcome back to my road to glory series on FIFA 17 Ultimate Team series Pack to the Top!

In the last episode we found it tough going with the players at our disposal so in this episode hopefully we grind out some wins to get us over the line in terms of promotion and we can then begin to start building some better teams with the packs that we receive.

Episode 3 - SQUAD BUILDING

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After getting promoted and capturing the division 10 title in the last episode we now look to kick on with the players that we received and push on by getting some points on the board in division 9!

Episode 4 - FRUSTRATING START

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a pretty poor start to life in division 9 in the last episode we now need to begin getting some points on the board in order to prevent going straight back down to division 10!

Episode 5 - BEAST STRIKER

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we picked up our form in the last episode first up in this episode I update you guys on some technical difficulties before cracking on with things and hoping to more points on the board!

Episode 6 - THE NEW BOYS

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we got to within touching distance of promotion to division 8 in the last episode we now look to clinch promotion & the division title in this episode!

Episode 7 - PROMOTION?

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we sealed promotion in the last episode focus now turns to the division 9 title and get ourselves a boatload of packs to build our squads.

Episode 8 - COOKING WITH GAS

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a decent start to life in division 8 in the last episode we now look to kick on, secure safety and hopefully pick up some more packs in order for us to build more squads.

Episode 9 - GOAL MACHINE!

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a couple of decent episodes were it looks like we've found our consistency attention now turns towards securing promotion to division 7 and the division 8 title!

Episode 10 - DIVISION 8 TITLE?

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a good episode last time out in which we got promoted to division 7, captured the division 8 title and got off to a winning start to division 7 we now take a little break from divisions as we reward ourselves by entering our first FUT Draft.

Episode 11 - FUT DRAFT SPECIAL

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we tried our hands at the FUT Draft and did pretty well reaching the semi-finals, however now attention turns back towards the divisons as we look to continue our decent start ot life in division 7.

Episode 12 - ULTIMATE SCREAM PACKS

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we continued our decent, unbeatean start to division 7 which has put us within touching distance of promotion and the division 7 title, can we secure both this episode and keep our unbeaten streak going?

Episode 13 - CLOSING IN ON TITLE

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After the previous episode we are now in touching distance of the division 7 title, we now look to get over the line, get promoted to division 6 and get our hands on the division title and some much needed packs!

Episode 14 - NEW HIGHEST RATED PLAYER

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Welcome back to my road to glory series on FIFA 17 Ultimate Team series Pack to the Top.

After we went up to disivion 6 as champions in the last episode we now look to start off on the right foot and continue our decent run of form by using some new squads we've been able to create.

Episode 15 - LACK OF LUCK

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                              X