No announcement yet.

PACK TO THE TOP - FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Road to Glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to my road to glory series on FIFA 17 Ultimate Team series Pack to the Top!

In the last episode we made a poor start to our life in division 6, but with 6 games still left everything is still to play for, can we get our promotion back on track in this episode?

Episode 16 - IMPROVING FORM

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Comment

Welcome back to my road to glory series on FIFA 17 Ultimate Team series Pack to the Top!

After a real turn around in fortunes in the last episode we now find ourselves within touching distance of promotion (and the division title) with just 3 games remaining, can we continue our good run and ensure promotion?

Episode 17 - BOTTLE JOB?

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a terrible episode last time out where we suffered from the nonsense which cam along with the new game update that cost us our promotion to division 5 so before we begin our 2nd go at division 6 we're going to mix things up by doing a FUT Draft.

Episode 18 - RONALDO, MESSI & NEYMAR?

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After our promotion chances evaporated into thin air a couple of episodes ago in a complete bottle job, we took a break from divisions in the last episode now in this episode we return to give division 6 another go.

Episode 19 - RAGE QUIT CENTRAL?

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a good start in our second go at division 6 in the last episode we now look to carry that good form forward and get ourselves into a good position for promotion to division 5

Episode 20 - HATRICK HEROES

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we finally secured promotion to division 5, all that is left to be decided is whether we go up as champions or not, as always after the season ends we will see what SBCs we can complete in order to strengthen the squads.

Episode 22 - FRUSTRATING START

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a poor start to life in division 5 we look to start to put a decent bit of form together but changes to the system and formation maybe needed to get further.

Episode 23 - TACTICAL TWEAKS

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we face our final 2 games in division 5 knowing that if we pick up 2 wins we will ensure promotion to division 4 at the first time of asking.

Episode 24 - RAINING GOALS

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After suffering some rotten luck in the last episode and failing to get off the mark after the first couple of games the second time around in division 5 we now look to turn a corner and begin to get some points (and hopefully some wins) on the board!

Episode 25 - CHANGE IN FORTUNE??

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After our form improved in the last episode (and our brief hiatus) we are now within touching distance of promotion to division 4, another good episode could put us over the line.

Episode 26 - THE RETURN

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After some good form in the last couple of episodes we are now within touching distance of promotion to division 4 and even the division 5 title is still within sight aswell as some big packs as the Team of the Year rolls around!

Episode 27 - TOTY PACKS

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the previous episode we ended up securing promotion to division 4 but unfortunately we narrowly missed out on the division title, however we managed to improve our club with some special promo packs, now we see how the new additions fair as we kick off division 4.

Episode 28 - MISSED CHANCES

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we made a stuttering start to life in division 4 in the last episode we now look to pick up our form and begin to put some points on the board to put us in a decent position for promotion to division 3.

Episode 29 - THWARTED BY THE WOODWORK

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

All are doing good to build good promotion strategy.

Comment

After struggling in the last episode after the latest patch we now face a vital game where a loss will not only relegate us back down to division 6 but will also mean that we will have to discard our highest rated player.

Episode #30

YouTube Channel
                                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                                X