Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fifa 17 the journey - zero 2 hero #1 - trial day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifa 17 the journey - zero 2 hero #1 - trial day!!

*NOTE* Not sure if the Journey is classed as a career mode so if this is in the wrong section mods, please feel free to move it to the "youtube" section

With EA access happening yesterday evening, decided to jump in feet first to the brand new game mode in FIFA 17, The Journey. The story of Alex Hunters hopefull rise to the top of the beautiful game, there will be highs & lows but we'll be there every step of the way, enjoy!

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Welcome back to our FIFA 17 Journey series, Zero 2 Hero!

After beginning our trial at the FA headquarters in the first episode we now continue to showcase our skills and hopefully aquire ourselves a professional football contract.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we managed to secure ourselves a professional contract with Tottenham Hotspur and now its time to travel across London to join up with our new team mates and manager as we look to make a good impression!

Episode 3 - FIRST GAME

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the previous episode we kicked off the pre-season tour with our new club Tottenham Hotspur coming on as a substitute, in this episode we now look to make an impression and put ourselves firmly in the managers plans!

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we finished off the preseason tour by nicking the late winner against Real Madrid we now head into the Premier League campaign and look to get ourselves into not only the matchday squad but also the starting lineup!

Episode 5 - BPL DEBUT???

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we made our premier league debut albeit from the bench as Spurs took on Liverpool, now we look to try and impress and move into the starting XI as transfer deadline day rolls around.

Episode 6 - HUGE NEW TRANSFER???

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After struggling to force our way into the starting lineup in the last episode we now look to seize our opportunities and make an impact from the bench to put ourselves into the managers first team plans, we then get offered a different kind of opportunity...

Episode 7 - SENT OUT ON LOAN?

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we struggled yet again to impress Potchettino and force our way into the starting 11 and at the end of the episode we were given a choice of clubs to go and join on loan. After making our decision, can we hit the ground running with our new club??

Episode 8 - GOING UP NORTH

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we made the journey (no pun intended) up north to link up with our new team Newcastle United and after bedding in nicely in the first couple of games we now look to kick on and really pick up some consistent form.

Episode 9 - I HATE MY TEAM MATES!

Last edited by FudgyBiscuit; 10-01-2016, 10:38 AM.

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a tough couple of games in the last episode were we struggled to gel with our Newcastle United team mates in this episode we look to put that behind us and begin to get to grips with life in the Championship.

Episode 10 - HITTING SOME FORM!!!

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we finally begun to gel with some of our team mates up in Newcastle and we started to hit some good form (getting 2 league goals aswell), now its time to crack on and hopefully gain some momentum with both the team and Alex Hunter!

Episode 11 - LOSING GROUND

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After our good run of form in the last couple of episodes we now hit the busy christmas & new year period with Newcastle still fighting for promotion, however with the January transfer market quickly aproaching could we be packing our bags once more?

Episode 12 - LOAN RECALL?

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we continued our good run of form whilst on loan with Newcastle helping the club stay in touch at the top of the championship, however with the news that Tottenham maybe looking to recall me is a return to White Hart Lane on the cards in the upcoming January transfer window?

Episode 13 - SECOND CHANCE?

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we made our return to Tottenham in stunning fashion in the last episode we now look to continue on and try to establish ourselves as a first team regular at White Hart Lane as we gear up to challenge for the title!

Episode 14 - FUT INFORM!?!?

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we kick on in the Premier League and aim to leapfrog both clubs from Manchester and we get a special reward for our good form since returning to White Hart Lane.

Episode 15 - SPONSORSHIP DEAL

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                              X