Manchester United Career Mode (FIFA 17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United Career Mode (FIFA 17)

In 2013 arguably the greatest football manager of all time Sir Alex Ferguson called it a day on his career and fittingly went out at the top with his beloved Manchester United crowned as Premier League champions. In the 3 years that have passed since united have found it tough going in the 'post-Ferguson era' with managers being plucked from teams only for them to falter with a club the size and grandeur of United and even managers with vast amounts of experience finding it difficult to step into the 'gaffers' shoes.

After a relatively barren number of years and trying several different routes in order to find a worthy successor the Manchester United board have decided to look towards one of their own to step into the hot seat with hopes of bringing back the glory days to Old Trafford....

Trailer/Introduction

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Welcome back to the FIFA 17 Manchester United Career Mode.

In this first episode we take a look at the new objectives given to us by the united board aswell as taking a look at the squad & formation before we take part in the preseason tournament and then finish off the episode with a chance of our first piece of silveware as we take on premier league champions Leicester City in the Community Shield.

Episode 1 - BIG BUDGET & BIG DECISIONS

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a good start to the Premier League season in last episode with back to back wins we now look to kick on as we come up against our toughest challenge to date when we face off against our neighbours Pep Guardiolas Manchester City in a mouth watering Manchester derby!

Episode 3 - DERBY DAY

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a good start to the season in the last episode we suffered our first defeat against Watford, we now look to bounce back but first attention turns to the Europa league as we get our campaing underway!

Episode 4 - INJURY PROBLEMS

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the previous episode we had some major pieces of bad luck with BOTH Zlatan Ibrahimovic AND Wayne Rooney put on the sidelines for 3 months each with serious injuries so now we are having to put all our faith in 18 year old Marcus Rashford as we continue our Europa League campaign before Premier League games against Stoke and then the old enemy Liverpool!

Episode 5 - THE OLD ENEMY

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a impressive start to life at Old Trafford after some consultation we decide to make the step up in difficulty as we continue our journey in the Europa League before facing a mouth-watering clash against 2nd place Chelsea at Stamford Bridge

Episode 6 - OBJECTIVE COMPLETE?

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a rough episode last time out including a hammering at the hands of stuggling Arsenal we now have to dust ourselves off and put it behind us as we concentrate on extending our lead at the top of the Premier League.

Episode 8 - INJURY NIGHTMARE

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the previous episode we had a good couple of wins most notably against 2nd place Everton, however the injury situation quickly escalated with Martial, Smalling, Tuanzebe AND Fosu Mensah all being put onto the sidelines (along with long term absentees Rooney & Ibrahimovic), now we look to continue our title challenge and hopefully dont suffer any further injuries!

Episode 9 - DROPPING POINTS

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a bit of a frustrating episode last time in which we dropped points in home games against both Tottenham and Sunderland, we now look to get back on track as the year comes to a close before the January transfer window opens!

Episode 10 - TRANSFER WINDOW OPENS

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we retained our lead at the top of the table in the last episode we now kick on with a game against our biggest rivals Liverpool aswell as delving deeper into the January transfer window!

Episode 11 - TRANSFER INS & OUTS

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After making a couple of enquiries in the previous episode we now continue in the January transfer window and look to make a few deals before the end of transfer deadline day whilst also hoping to make it through to the next round of the FA Cup and extend our lead at the top of the table even further.

Episode 12 - TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

With the January transfer window slamming shut in the last episode we now look to use the players we have at our disposal to try and extend our lead at the top of the table aswell as utilising the squad with the return of the Europa League.

Episode 13 - INSTANT IMPACT

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we things kicked back off in the Europa league in the previous video we now continue to fight on 3 fronts although a hug injury to one of our best players threatens to derail our season!

Episode 14 - HUGE INJURY BLOW

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we deal with the fallout from the huge injury news that happened in the last episode aswell as having to deal with a ridiculous pileup of fixtures which includes playing 4 games in the space of 6 days!

Episode 15 - FIXTURE CONGESTION MADNESS

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a nightmare of a fixture list in the last episode we now look to be coming out of the other end and hopefully turn around a 2 goald defecit against Shaktar Donetsk in the 2nd leg of our Europa League tie.

Episode 16 - EUROPA LEAGUE HEARTBREAK?

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                              X