No announcement yet.

Play up pompey! - portsmouth 'road to glory' career mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to my Fifa 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

In this episode we look to build on our good session last time out with 2 winnable games against bottom half teams before facing promotion rival Luton Town.

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Comment

Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

In this episode we're reaching the climax of the first season and we're in poll position to get promoted and look to be nailed on to win the title, all we need is one win in the last 4 games, surely we can do it right?

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we begin have a brief look at the results from preseason aswell as some of the transfers in and out of the club before beginning life in League One.

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we look to continue our bright start to the season both in the league and in the cup. We also continue to look at bringing in some players in key areas of the squad.

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode look to progress the series a little bit quicker as we crack on with the league (and cup campaigns), can we keep up our good early season form and stay at the top of League 1?

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we look to see if we're able to continue our good early season form and in turn increase the gap between ourselves and the chasing pack, we also look to tie a couple of major players down with new contracts.

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After losing our 100% record in the previous episode its time to roll up our sleeves, dig deep and get back on winning ways in both the league and the Johnstones paint trophy, can we stay on top and reach the next round?

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After the dissapointing performances in the last couple of episodes we look to get back to winning ways and get our promotion campaign back on track with games against Port Vale, Walsall & Colchester United.

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we finally got back on track and retook our top spot in the league and now look to crack on and continue our decent form with a couple of winnable games before facing a potentially massive game against second place Preston.

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we got our promotion challenge back on track in the last episode we look to keep our consistency up in the league and look to progress into the 3rd round of the FA Cup, aswell as having a quick look at where to improve in the transfer window.

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we opened up a large gap at the top of the league and promotion is looking increasingly likely, however we now enter January with 2 of our best players available to leave on a free transfer if I cant get them to sign new contracts. We also look to win the area final of the JSP trophy and advance to the 'grand final'.

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we head towards the end of the January transfer window and now the cup action is dealt with for the time being we look to get our league promotion campaign back on track after a couple of dissapointing performances in the last few games before we face the transfer window deadline day.

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we get our heads down and look to concentrate to getting our consistency in the league back after a couple of drop points and try to increase our lead at the top of league 2 and take a step towards pomotion.

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we look to increase our lead at the top of league 1 and put ourselves within touching distance of promotion to the championship and we also face our first trip to Wembley as we face off against Hartlepool in our first cup final, the Johnstones Paint Trophy final.

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we our successful trip to Wembley for the JSP trophy final in the previous episode we now set our sights on firstly promotion to the Championship and then can we make it a league and cup double by winning the League One championship?

YouTube Channel
                                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                                X