No announcement yet.

Play up pompey! - portsmouth 'road to glory' career mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

After our successful promotion to the championship in the last episode we look to kick on over the preseason and look to bring in some much needed quality within the squad, we also kick things off in the preseason tournament and begin life in the championship.

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Comment

After our reasonable start in the last episode to life in the Championship we look to continue with our early season form as we take on a couple of other fallen giants as we face the likes of Nottingham Forest, Leeds United & Burnley.

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After our good start to the season in the Championship we look to kick on in the league cup and get through to the next round aswell as looking to continue our good form in the league, also we deal with any prospective ins and outs when the transfer deadline rolls around.

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we saw our bright early season form disappear and in this episode we look to bounce back and get back on track and we also look to kick on and progress further in to the quater finals of the capital one cup.

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After getting back on track (and rifiling a few goals in) in the last episode we look to maintain that form in the league when we come up against the runaway league leaders Sheffield Wednesday before facing off against Blackburn in the quaterfinals of the league cup.

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After the mixed back of results in the last episode we look to begin to get some sort of consistancy together with games against Blackburn & Ipswich Town and we also look to kick on in the FA Cup when we face our first premier league opposition of the series as we travel to face West Brom.

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we look to keep our FA cup dream going when we face off against League 1 Chesterfield in the 4th round and in the Championship we aim to close the gap on the likes of Fulham and Sheffield Wednesday and as the clock ticks down on transfer deadline day we look to do some last minute business.

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a dramatic win in the FA Cup in the last episode we look to concentrate on getting some consistency in our league form in order to close the gap on the teams in the automatic promotion places.

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we finally begun to get a consistant run of form together and we capitalised on the league leaders Sheffield Wednesday and Fulham dropping points to overtake them at the top of the league, we look to continue our form and we also have the small matter of an FA Cup semi-final against rivals Fulham with a place in the final on the line.

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we face the prospect of a league title and an FA cup double as we look to tie up proceedings in the Championship and not only seal promotion but also the league title and we face another trip to Wembley as we face off against Swansea City for the FA Cup.

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a long and arduous successfull season in the Championship we take a look back over the season and run through the final tables in the other major leagues across Europe and we also take a look at the squad, discuss potential areas for improvement before getting our objective and budget for the forthcoming season.

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After our succeful promotion campaign last season we kick on with life back amongst the elite in the Premier League. We quickly run through the preseason results and ins and outs before concentrating on our albeit tough start to life back in the big time where we face both Aresenal AND Man United.

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the previous episode we kicked things off with our return to the premier league with a tough start facing both Arsenal and Manchester United, although we managed to make a decent start. In this episode we look to kick on and try to get more points on the board as we face off against our neighbours Southamption in the first south-coast derby in the series.

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode our return to life in the premiership took a turn for the worse and we slumped to back to back defeats so in this episode we look to roll up our sleeves and get back on track with games against Leicester City and a tough home game against high-flying Liverpool.

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the previous episode our form on our return to the Premier League improved a little and we stopped leaking goals, although now the problem is at the other end of the pitch where any of our strikers are yet to get off the mark, can we improve the fortunes infront of goal this episode? Can we stop the rot and get back on winning ways?

YouTube Channel
                                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                                X