No announcement yet.

Play up pompey! - portsmouth 'road to glory' career mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to my FIFA 16 road to glory career mode with Portsmouth!

In this episode we face a trio of tough fixtures, firstly we welcome the unbeaten league leaders Arsenal to Fratton Park before travelling to Stamford Bridge to face off against the lewandowski led Chelsea before finally heading to Spain to face Sevilla (with Keving De Bryune) in a Europa Leage game.

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Comment

Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

After a really tough set of fixtures in the last episode we now face a couple more winnable games to get ourselves back on track in the league and in the Europa league we just need 3 more points to secure our place in the knock stages.

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode of the raod to glory career mode with Portsmouth we secured our place in the Europa League knockout stages so in this episode of the FIFA 16 career mode we focus on getting our league form back on track after a little blip in the last episode.

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After the north east double header in the last episode of the fifa career mode we now face another double header against city rivals this time Manchester United and Manchester City.

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a good couple of results in the last episode of the career mode we see ourselves still in the top 4 of the premier league as we head towards the new year and one of the games on the way towards the january transfer window is a battle against our fierce south coast rivals Southampton.

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we kick off the new year and look to keep up our good form and stay in the top 4 places as we face off against Chelsea, a 2nd placed Aston Villa and Stoke City aswell as dealing with the ins and outs of the transfer window.

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After sustaining our position in the top 4 of the premier league in the last episode attention now turns towards the FA Cup and the looming transfer deadline day where we look to bring in a couple of key signings with a high profile depature on the cards aswell.

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After finding ourselves in the middle of a actual premier league title challenge, we look to hit the ground running this episode and pick up as many points as possible to try and close the gap on Manchester City in top spot.

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After keeping up the pressure on league leaders Manchester City in the last episode attention now turns to the Europa League as we enter the knockout stages with a tasty double header against Lazio of Serie A.

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After our exploits in the Europa league our focus now turns towards the Premier League and keeping up the pressure on Man City who occupy top spot.

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a poor showing and several dropped points in the last episode we look to get back on winning ways in the league, although first we have to navigate our 1st leg against Atletico Madrid.

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After struggling in the last couple of episodes (especially in the Premier League) we are now desperate to get back to winning ways and climbing back up the table, although first we've got to get past Atletico Madrid in the 2nd leg of our Europa League tie.

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we got ourselves back on track in the last episode we now look to kick on and increase the pressure on league leaders Man City as we face off against bitter rivals Southampton and Arsenal in the league aswell as kicking off our Europa League quaterfinal vs Villareal.

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we suffered a damaging defeat at the hands of Arsenal in the last episode our title challenge is all but over leaving us to focus all our efforts on the FA Cup & The Europa League.

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we took a nice lead in the first leg of our Europa League semi-final against Bayer Leverkusen we know look to finish the job over in Germany and book our place in our second cup final of the season.

YouTube Channel
                                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                                X