christophe83460 packteams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
    My best suggestion is to clone a stadium in CM16 and assign it to your team before starting your career. That way you can replace the files with a new larger stadium when you are promoted. I recommend using the ID of one of the stadiums removed since FIFA 15 and to test both stadiums before starting your career.

I do not think there is a cl.ini command to assign a stadium to a team, just globally. Beta has posted lists of these commands and I did not find anything useful for this.

There are tools available to decompile DLLs. I used one a few years ago, I think it was called reflector.
    Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
    My best suggestion is to clone a stadium in CM16 and assign it to your team before starting your career. That way you can replace the files with a new larger stadium when you are promoted. I recommend using the ID of one of the stadiums removed since FIFA 15 and to test both stadiums before starting your career.

I do not think there is a cl.ini command to assign a stadium to a team, just globally. Beta has posted lists of these commands and I did not find anything useful for this.

There are tools available to decompile DLLs. I used one a few years ago, I think it was called reflector.
    thanks scouser

I tested your suggestion but the problem still bugs with substitute and I would avoid it because I do not like her improve for bug
    stadium server identical problem and stadium maker not doing their stadiums on id 176 server stadium and bug substitute too and some no flags and no banner
    I thought by compdata but all team in the same league will even stadium

for dll, I'll look and try to understand functioning thank you very much

Comment

thanks for big help pao4ever for traksuit
      thanks TC for texture flags and ban add

adboards amiens v1

v2

dressing

cornerflag

banner

flags text1

flags text2