Revolution Mod 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goalnets

Is it possible to change the textures of the goal nets ? hexagonal type for example :

Comment

Originally posted by Marioc View Post
      Is it possible to change the textures of the goal nets ? hexagonal type for example :

yes if you have texture

rx3 name assignement specificgoalnet_130033_335 130033 is id team and 335 id stadium

you want rx3?

Comment

Hello scouser09,

you have this posted at soccergaming board:

"I actually added support for this and completely forgot about it.

removeSeatsTeam(teamid)
        removeSeatsStadium(stadiumid)

Empty chair model:
        http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1...hair_empty.rx3

Place in FIFA 16\data\sceneassets\crowdchair"

my question now is:

I write this two lines in my team_X.lua or only one of this variants?

- removeSeatsTeam(teamid)
        - removeSeatsStadium(stadiumid)

for working.

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
          Hello scouser09,

you have this posted at soccergaming board:

"I actually added support for this and completely forgot about it.

removeSeatsTeam(teamid)
          removeSeatsStadium(stadiumid)

Empty chair model:
          http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1...hair_empty.rx3

Place in FIFA 16\data\sceneassets\crowdchair"

my question now is:

I write this two lines in my team_X.lua or only one of this variants?

- removeSeatsTeam(teamid)
          - removeSeatsStadium(stadiumid)

for working.
          removeSeatsTeam(teamid) > team_?.lua
          removeSeatsStadium(stadiumid) > general.lua

Comment

YES, now works

THX
            Last edited by Anamorph; 04-27-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Hello, I have problems editing uniforms. I downloaded the file rx3 Belgium team and it was perfect, but I copied the file by renaming the id of France and did not change the kit.

P.S. I'm using Xbox 360

sorry I do not speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by Marioc View Post
                Hello, I have problems editing uniforms. I downloaded the file rx3 Belgium team and it was perfect, but I copied the file by renaming the id of France and did not change the kit.

P.S. I'm using Xbox 360

sorry I do not speak English.
                This is not a RM16 issue. Although I developed the console version, I have never actually modded a console version of FIFA. Maybe a regeneration procedure must be applied? Are you sure the ID is correct? It should be 1335 for the France men's national team.

Comment

Revolution Mod 16 V1.3

This version contains some new features including new abilities related to kit clashing. It also includes a beta version of a script to generate colour identification statements from kit files.

IMPORTANT: Revolution Mod 16 V1.0 must be installed before installing this version if have not already done so. You can download this version from here.

You must read the included documentation to understand how to use this mod.

V1.3 Features

-Assign Alternate Kit Parts (To Mix And Match Shorts And Socks)
                  -Assign Alternate Kit Type.
                  -Assign Armband Model.
                  -Assign GK Kits (By Order Of Precedence, Tournament Option).
                  -Assign Global Alternate Kit Parts
                  -Assign Sleeve And Undershirt Options (New Conditions).
                  -Generic GK Shirt With Classic Kits.
                  -Kit Clash Changes Shown In Kit Selection Menu (Can Be Disabled).
                  -Remove Stadium Seats.
                  -Set All Stadium Banners As Home.
                  -Set Fourth Official Uniform Type.
                  -Swap A Kit Type For Another (In A Set Which Can Be Activated By Statement).

DOWNLOAD

Comment

A few notes on V1.3:

Kit clash changes can now be previewed in the kit selection menu. This is a preview as it must be assumed that the home team will wear their home kit. This can be disabled.

Having realised that shirts, shorts and socks can be read from different kit files has allowed a number of new features. A single kit file with alternate shorts and socks can be used to mix and match as needed, instead of three additional files to cover all permutations.

It is possible to apply this globally to all kits. The home kit will use away parts, the away and third will use home parks and the GK will use outfield parts. You can restrict it to shorts and/or sock, just note that the alternate shorts will only use the correct number colour if an assignKitsDetails statement exists for them.

This is shown here, but restricted to socks only. The white socks for the away team are from the away kit.

You can now assign an alternate kit to a kit. For example, you can assign a third kit to the away which will be used instead if there is a shirt clash. This can also be applied to classic kits.

I have added a new sleeve/undershirt assignment which allows different assignments for dry, wet, dry winter, wet winter and snow matches. This gives more choice then the standard dry or wet/winter options.

I have updated the statement sorter script to remove any statements with the same purpose as the new one. For example, an assignKitsDetails statement for the Liverpool home kit world remove any previous ones for this kit, but not the away kit or other kits.

I have included a beta version of a script to determine the colours of a kit. From an input of kit RX3s, it will output a text file of statements and a web page to preview the results. You will need to make corrections manually. I would estimate the accuracy to be about 97%. Please note that you will need Imagemagick and Java installed to run the script, there are further notes in read me file for the script.

I used the script to generate statements for all original kits and made corrections, you can download this here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zw...statements.txt

I consider this data to be much more accurate than the set I posted around the time of the release of V1.1. I would recommend adding these then processing the kits in your game to include missing ones and to update for new season kits, previously generic kits, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                      Revolution Mod 16 V1.3
                      big thanks for this

Comment

thanks scouser you is top !

Comment

Revolution Mod 16 Console V1.1

This version is for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 16 only, it is not compatible with the PC, Xbox One or PS4.

IMPORTANT: Revolution Mod 16 Console V1.0 must be installed before installing this version if have not already done so. You can download this version from here.

You must read the included documentation to understand how to use this mod.

V1.1 Features

-Assign Sleeve Length, Undershirts, Undershorts And Winter Accessories To Players.
                          -Automatic Fan Cards (Tifo).
                          -Automatic Generic (Roof) Adboards.
                          -Automatic Kit Overlays (For Sleeve Patches And Armbands).
                          -Automatic Stadium Dressing.
                          -Automatic Stadiums (Texture).
                          -Automatic Tournament Wipes.
                          -Automatic Trophy Presentation Podium, Podium Tournament Logo.

DOWNLOAD

Comment

Hello scouser,

recently I have this phenomenon that the referees have numbers are on the back. I have created Association Specific referees, for example, kit_6004_5_19.rx3; kit_6005_5_20.rx3; kit_6006_5_206.rx3 (German DFB Pokal).
                            Do you have an idea why this may be at once?

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
                              Hello scouser,

recently I have this phenomenon that the referees have numbers are on the back. I have created Association Specific referees, for example, kit_6004_5_19.rx3; kit_6005_5_20.rx3; kit_6006_5_206.rx3 (German DFB Pokal).
                              Do you have an idea why this may be at once?
                              It is because those kits have position data for the kit numbers, I am guessing you used an player kit RX3 for them? Either use an original referee RX3 which has all back number positions set to 0, or use CM16 to do this to the kits you have made.

Comment

ah ok, many thanks. What are all you need for even thinking anything * gg *

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X