• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i play online with this mod?
    Origin ID: JoaoDJesus

Comment

hi scouser,

the enableIndividualKitsTeam staments are for national teams ?? I try to do for Manchester United but did not work for me

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by el_gordito View Post
        Can i play online with this mod?
        Yes.

Originally posted by oscato View Post
        hi scouser,

the enableIndividualKitsTeam staments are for national teams ?? I try to do for Manchester United but did not work for me

Thank you
        It should work for all teams. What exactly are you trying to do? Give statements and file names.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
          Yes.

It should work for all teams. What exactly are you trying to do? Give statements and file names.
          tks for the reply, i need to go back to editing, too much time way of all of this.
          Origin ID: JoaoDJesus

Comment

Yes.

I do that, thank you for answering

had copied the pdf of your kit_ 1386_300178224_0.rx3 without realizing that there is a space between kit_ ( space) 1386_300178224_0.rx3

the problem I have now is that the texture of the player is a different shade than the rest of the team,

thank you

Comment

Hey Scouser, after installing the Revolution Mod I have noticed that the default footballs for EPL, Liga and Serie A matches are wrong. As a matter of fact, I see that the default ball for those competitions is no longer the Ordem 3, but it's now one of EA's random footballs. I am using the mod as I downloaded it, so I haven't changed anything, and most importantly the RM is the first and only mod I have installed so far. Could it be an issue with the mod itself or did EA mix something up with the latest update? Because I can't tell if this change happened when I updated the game or when I installed the RM...
              Greetings and as always thank you SO much for your work.
              Last edited by aceshigh; 10-30-2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I do that, thank you for answering

had copied the pdf of your kit_ 1386_300178224_0.rx3 without realizing that there is a space between kit_ ( space) 1386_300178224_0.rx3

the problem I have now is that the texture of the player is a different shade than the rest of the team,

thank you
                Can you show me a screenshot of the problem?

Originally posted by aceshigh View Post
                Hey Scouser, after installing the Revolution Mod I have noticed that the default footballs for EPL, Liga and Serie A matches are wrong. As a matter of fact, I see that the default ball for those competitions is no longer the Ordem 3, but it's now one of EA's random footballs. I am using the mod as I downloaded it, so I haven't changed anything, and most importantly the RM is the first and only mod I have installed so far. Could it be an issue with the mod itself or did EA mix something up with the latest update? Because I can't tell if this change happened when I updated the game or when I installed the RM...
                Greetings and as always thank you SO much for your work.
                This is not an RM16 issue, EA has changed the assignments to this ball. I would guess that they intend to replace the textures with the yellow winter balls in a future game update.

Comment

hello scouser,

my new question would be: Is it right that has a higher priority in the operation stage dressing this RX3. specifictournament_0_0 _ @ rx3
                  as these: specific tournament _ # _ 0_0.rx3

I have a specifictournament_0_0_41.rx3 (Volksparkstadion, Hamburg) and want there to play with the German women's national team dressing: specifictournament_113004_0_0.rx3

Now is output in the match of the Women specifictournament_0_0_41.rx3.

Can I change the priority? Is that the team placed higher than a stadium?
                  Last edited by Anamorph; 11-01-2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

These automatic balls will fix the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A ball assignments lost in recent squad updates. Put in ball folder.
                    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ue...2/Ball_Fix.zip

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
                    hello scouser,

my new question would be: Is it right that has a higher priority in the operation stage dressing this RX3. specifictournament_0_0 _ @ rx3
                    as these: specific tournament _ # _ 0_0.rx3

I have a specifictournament_0_0_41.rx3 (Volksparkstadion, Hamburg) and want there to play with the German women's national team dressing: specifictournament_113004_0_0.rx3

Now is output in the match of the Women specifictournament_0_0_41.rx3.

Can I change the priority? Is that the team placed higher than a stadium?
                    If you assign for both team and stadium (specifictournament_113004_0_41.rx3), this will have a higher precedence than team or stadium assignments. You could alternately restrict the other one for just Hamburg (specifictournament_28_0_41.rx3).

Comment

These automatic balls will fix the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A ball assignments lost in recent squad updates. Put in ball folder.
                      http://www.mediafire.com/download/ue...2/Ball_Fix.zip
                      Woah thanks for the reply and the fix!

Comment

hi scouser,
                        how to enabled or disabled short and front numbers in statements??

Comment

hi scouser,
                          how to enabled or disabled short and front numbers in statements??
                          You can not do this with this mod. The only to enable them is in the DB. You can disable them in the DB or by removing the position data from the kit file (import kit to CM15, set all desired number type positions to 0 and save the kit file).

Comment

Hello Scouser,

This will probably not be realized, namely, that these advertising triangle stand is realized in kind of the overlay kits or whatever for EA stadium behind the goals. I just thought to myself, asking costs nothing

original example:

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
                              Hello Scouser,

This will probably not be realized, namely, that these advertising triangle stand is realized in kind of the overlay kits or whatever for EA stadium behind the goals. I just thought to myself, asking costs nothing

original example:
                              This might be possible, but difficult. One possibility, assuming it can be done, is to make it part of the net support post model. You could then remap the texture, so images for the net support post and the the advertising stand are both included in the net support post texture. You could then assign it to all teams you want to use it. Just an idea.

Comment

Yes, that's an idea that's true, Thanks for the tip, if feasible

Comment

Working...
                                X