Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UEFA EURO 2016 Patch for FIFA16

+

UEFA EURO 2016 Patch - with 24-team Finals Tournament + 55-team Finals & Qualification Tournament

Features:

All rosters of all 55 UEFA nations accurate up to the end of the qualification play-offs with every single player that participated in qualifying.
    All 24 real-life Finalists will have their 23-man squads & formations updated just before the tournament (circa 01/06/2016)
    All UEFA NTs are fully licensed with updated mini-faces and corresponding generic or real faces. Minifaces for every single UEFA NT player from 2014-16.
    All UEFA NTs have licensed kit and minikit sets; Many teams have two sets: 2016 Finals kits & 2014-15 "classic" kits
    All UEFA NTs will have licensed, real-life banners
    All UEFA licensed players and NTs will have correct ID's if they were in any FIFA/WC game ever released.
    Real Formations used from either FIFA16 original database or 2014WC. Formations will be updated for the 24 Finalists.
    Real UEFA EURO 2016 Trophy
    Substitute bibs from MW/PES DLC
    Real Referees
    Tournament Adboards from PES DLC
    Stadium Graphics from PES DLC
    Official UEFA EURO 2016 Ball - Beau Jeu 2016
    UEFA EURO 2016 Scoreboard & Pop Ups
    Teams of the Tournament from UEFA EURO 2000, 2004, 2008 & 2012

Tournaments

24-team Finals Tournament:
    - All 24-teams set in their correct, real-life groups with real-life progression to and within the knockout phases
    - Finals' Stadiums will be assigned as accurately as possible for the Group and Knockout Stages

55-team Finals & Qualification Tournament:
    - All 55 UEFA NTs set in their correct groups in qualification and France given a bye directly to the Finals in Pot A1.
    - All Direct Qualification spots accurately progress to their real-life positions in the Finals Tournament.
    - Best 3rd placer automatically qualifies to the sport which Turkey got in the Finals Draw = D3
    - Playoffs for 2nd-9th 3rd-placers are set according to pot seedings. (2nd vs 8th - 3rd vs 5th - 1st vs 6th - 4th vs 7th)
    - Finals' Stadiums will be assigned as accurately as possible for the Group and Knockout Stages

Progress

Database - 99%
    Rosters - 99%
    Graphics - 90%
    UEFA National Stadiums - 28/55 Completed in FIFA16 - 50.9%
    UEFA National Stadiums - 24/55 In Rhino - 43.63%
    UEFA National Stadiums - 1/55 in FIFA14 - 1.8%
    UEFA National Stadiums - 3/55 Not Built At All - 5.3%
    UEFA EURO 2016 Host Stadiums - 3/10 Completed in FIFA16 - 30%
    Bonus stadiums - 4/5 Completed in FIFA16 - 80%
    Tournament Structure - 0%
    Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 05-02-2016, 06:37 PM.

So I've done all 54 teams' rosters. However, I'm missing quite a few young players' IDs and Gibraltar only has 5 players in the whole FIFA series. I'm thinking that maybe there is player-data for more players in the TCM/FIFA Manager Series. Does anyone know how to access & convert player-data from TCM/FM to FIFA?

Comment

I'm happy to help.

About the players.. I know how to get the player data from FUT, could this be useful?

Comment

Originally posted by beta990 View Post
        I'm happy to help.

About the players.. I know how to get the player data from FUT, could this be useful?
        Hi, I'm thinking moreso about getting playerdata from FIFAManager for young players. Playerdata can mostly be converted from previous FIFAs & 2014 WC database, except for young players who don't play in European Leagues & for National Teams that will be in FIFA16 automatically. For example, Croatia, Ukraine, and others which national team rosters won't be updated every week by EA.

Comment

Hi guys,

I've made my first team in the database: Iceland. However, I've run into two major problems:
          1) Players with generic faces have green/blue textures instead of the proper skin texture!
          2) I can't make substitutions of players with the new Iceland team; instead the game crashes.

Does anyone know why this is happening &/or a solution?

Comment

So this patch is finally getting started! I've done Iceland and Slovakia over the weekend. I plan to do Albania, Croatia, Bosnia, Ukraine & Serbia next week.

Comment

All Credits to GUIMATOSS for this amazing new stadium! It's the Aviva Stadium, Dublin converted from Rugby Challenge 2 for the Republic of Ireland national team!

Comment

Hey everyone,

After having tested out the addition of three teams; I'm starting on the full rosters for the default UEFA national teams. So I will be having full rosters of 40+ players for those teams. I'll wrap up those teams, then get back to the new ones. I'll also be using the IDs from 260000 for completely new players that don't have FIFA IDs.

Comment

So all default national teams & 6 new teams have their complete rosters done: Iceland, Slovakia, Ukraine, Albania, Croatia & Bosnia. Banners & flags are already taken care of, but I'm going to need help with kits & logos to get graphics done. Also a select few players had faces in FIFA14/2014WC & I would like to convert them to FIFA16 if facemakers can help with that.

Comment

Robbie, I've sended you the files you wanted. Check your pm ;-)

Comment

Dear Modders,

We are hiring modders to create a UEFA Euro 2016 prototype with old FIFA versions. If you are interested please leave a reply along with your rates at [email protected].

-Ted

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by fifa17news View Post
                      Dear Modders,

We are hiring modders to create a UEFA Euro 2016 prototype with old FIFA versions. If you are interested please leave a reply along with your rates at [email protected].

-Ted
                      fifa17news.com
                      Official FIFA 17 News at http://fifa17news.com

Comment

So all teams have been made in the patch's database. Things that remain to be made are:
                        - Euro 2016 Kits & Minikits
                        - Mini-Heads
                        - Menu Logos
                        - Stadiums
                        - Crowd Flags & Fancards
                        - Faces converted from FIFA14

Comment

Does anyone still have access to the graphics files from 2014WC? I need the fancard images for all national teams. If anyone still has them, please upload the files and post here!

Also, I have an issue with newly created logos in Creation Master. For some reason, the substitutions and carded players HUDs have logos which are too big! Is there anyway to fix this?

Comment

Updated First Post with features!
                            Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 05-02-2016, 06:37 PM.

Comment

nice work, courage for end patch

Comment

Working...
                              X