FudgyBiscuit YouTube Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys and welcome to my very first pack opening on FIFA Ultimate Team, decided with a TOTS, hero cards still knocking about and a decent TOTW to go for it, loaded the account up and went for it, enjoy!

Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel (Here) and if you enjoy the content remember to subscribe!
    Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

BPL Team of the Season pack opening!

Hey guys, what with EA releasing the new BPL Team of the Season earlier this week and a rather tasty purple Ronaldo doing the rounds in TOTW decided to load up my fifa points and hit the packs, enjoy!

If you enjoy the video don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe to my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1P...tu1fjxro_lkNhg) for more FIFA 15 related goodness!

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Ultimate Team - LIGA BBVA TOTS PACK OPENING!

Hey guys, what with the la liga TOTS being released yesterday, decided to load up the points and hit the packs, enjoy the video!

If you enjoyed the video be sure to give the video a like and head on over to my YouTube channel (here) to subscribe!

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Ultimate Team TOTS pack opening - Liga BBV (Take 2)

Hey guys, after having an utterly torrid time with my pack luck in the opening earlier in the week (link below) and with the La Liga TOTS still in packs decided to have another crack, enjoy!

If you enjoyed the video be sure to give the video a like and head on over to my YouTube channel (here) to subscribe!

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Ultimate Team TOTS pack opening - LIGUE 1/SERIE A! Including a 90+ discard!

Hey guys, what with the remaing TOTS all being released over the past week, decided to load up the account, whack some points on and hit the packs, enjoy!

If you enjoy the video make sure to leave a like and dont forget to head over to my YouTube channel (here) and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, just started a new Ultimate Team road to glory series based around TOTS Memphis Depay, we begin as usual with a bunch of non-rare bronze cards (other than Depay) in division 10 and through gaining fifa points to make the team better we're aiming to reach division 1 and hopefully win the division 1 title, hope you guys enjoy!

If you enjoyed the video remember to show your support by leaving a like and don't forget to head on over to my YouTube channel (here) and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, heres the 2nd episode of Skillz 'Depay' the Billz, enjoy!

If you did enjoy, remember to leave a like and feel free to checkout my channel (here) and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, I know its been a while but heres the 3rd episode of Skillz 'Depay' the Billz, enjoy!

If you did enjoy, remember to leave a like and feel free to checkout my channel (here) and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, had some issues recording so missed a few games (which I go over in the video) but heres the 4th episode, enjoy!

If you enjoyed the video remember to show your support by leaving a like and don't forget to head on over to my YouTube channel (here) and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for the delay (had issues with new ISP), but I'm finally back with a new episode of my Ultimate Team road to glory Skillz 'Depay' the Billz. Can we start life in division 8 with a bang? Check out the video to find out.

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with another episode of my TOTS Depay Ultimate Team road to glory, can we secure promotion to division 7? Can I go one episode without raging?

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Fifa 16 - career mode & ultimate team plans

Hey guys, heres a brief overview of the career modes and ultimate team series that will be going up on the channel with the release of FIFA 16.

If you enjoy the video don't forget to drop a like and if you're new subscribe for regular content updates!

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Welcome to a new FIFA 16 Ultimate Team series where we begin in division 10 and aim to go all the way and win division 1, the only snag is that the only way to improve the team is through packs and the only way to gain packs is to win games!

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                          X