Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MOD] Camera Mod Beta990

Hi all,

Found a way to modified the default camera zoom. Unfortunately it requires to start over your current career.

Modded Preview

Still testing, so not included in my BCP Installer yet.

Steps:
    1. Edit fifa_ng_db-meta.xml with Notepad++ and edit the following lines inside the fifaGameSettings block:
    Code:
    <table name="fifaGameSettings" shortname="IUAL" maxupdate="4" maxinsert="4" maxdelete="4" savegroups="settings">
    <field name="camzoom" shortname="vwTj" type="DBOFIELDTYPE_INTEGER" depth="8" null="False" rangehigh="-100" rangelow="-200" update="True" />
    <field name="ioncamerazposition" shortname="bmei" type="DBOFIELDTYPE_INTEGER" depth="8" null="False" rangehigh="-2010" rangelow="-2410" update="True" />
    </table>
    2. Open fifa_ng_db.db and fifa_ng_db-meta.xml with DB Master 15 and set your desired zoom level and overlay positions. It may be necessary to tweak more in case you have a low/high resolution.
    3. Save the two files to the db path:
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 15\data\db
    4. Regenerate (FHL-Editor, i86, ..)
    5. Start the game, and kick off!
    6. Toggle between Camera Settings, till it resets to the chosen (zoom-)position (e.g. -200).

In case is it to much difficult for you.. download my edited version (FIFA CRP V6.0).

Please send feedback.

Originally posted by Damien
    Impressive find bro. Will test it out!!
    Thanks!

PS. Thanks for adding to the Sunday mods section.

Comment

Thanks for a great mod!
      Sorry for my English. Please approach the camera by default ...
      Last edited by alexisfurcade; 07-07-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X