Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

darrek1988's polish stadiums (convert thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

darrek1988's polish stadiums (convert thread)

I want to show you my first stadium made for this years FIFA. It's Municipal Stadium Wrocław. By now I've managed to convert the model from EURO 2012 and insert a new UV mapping. I still need to update some things like fix the ambient textures - as you can see the model has some ugly looking color spots, but it will be fixed.

I also have an mapping error with 2 oposite stands - they both have a black hole in the texture with some weird green light. How to fix it?
    Can anybody help me with crowd convert from FIFA12 to 15?

More grounds and updates soon.

Updated Wrocław. I still need to fix the ground textures, add crowds and banners.

And blender screens with Poznań. I have some issues with the model ingame (crash at the loading screen) so no ingame screens for now.

Comment

Wrocław pre-release

Comment

Municipal stadium Poznań looks awful in fifa ;/ the game totally screwed this model...
        Got any suggestions how to fix it?

Comment

Zagłębie Lubin stadium (converted from PLP10 mod). Almost fully retextured, still missing jumbotrons. I guess it's time to learn how to make new crowds so the work won't be spoiled.

Comment

hello derek and congratulations for your work.
            I have converted to stade velodrome fifa14 for fifa15 because id are working for fifa 15 but remains two cornerflag bug and goal
            I'm not stadiummarker when you finish your project might you see if you can do it if its does not take too much of your Time?
            thanks

Comment

@up: Just delete the goalposts and corner flags from your template. The new game automatically inserts them to the proper place.

Inea Stadium Poznań (Municipal) pre-release

Comment

yes, but you use the Arianos tool and I do not know to use it
                *known for its I ask you to do so

Comment

PGE Arena Gdańsk pre-release

Arena Lviv pre-release

Comment

Working...
                  X