No announcement yet.

Manchester United Career Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, now that the 1st season has now ended in this episode we take a look at areas to improve over the transfer window, deal with the friendlies before facing Chelsea in the community shield at Wembley, enjoy!

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel ( Here )and subscribe!
    Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Comment

Back with another video guys, in this episode I get the season underway with games against Sunderland and Everton in the premier league and a trickey champions league qualifying away leg against Grasshopers Zurich sandwiched inbetween.

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel ( Here )and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, I know it's been a while but am back with another episode of my Man United career mode, in this episode we take on Zurich in the 2nd leg of out Champions League playoff before facing Derby and Chelsea in the league (and theres also a little transfer suprise in the offing!), enjoy.

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with a new episode of my Man United career mode, in this episode we being our Champions League campaign before facing a double header against our City rivals.

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Back with another episode, in this video we begin to suffer from injuries as we take on QPR and Liverpool in the premiership whilst also taking on Dinamo Moscow in the group stages of the Champions League.

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, back with another episode of my FIFA 15 Manchester United Career Mode, in this episode we face off against Newcastle & Swansea in the premier league and face Monaco in the champions league, although we face a massive decision about one of our best players.

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, back with another episode of my FIFA 15 Manchester United Career Mode, in this episode we face games against Norwich and Stoke City and welcome Dinamo Moscow to Old Trafford in the Champions League group stages.

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, in this episode theres a must win trip to Turkey to face Besiktas in the Champions League before league games against Arsenal (Away) and Southampton (Home), can we keep our 100% start to the league season?

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, in this episode we catchup on games I've played and then face premier league games against QPR, Man City and Everton and we advance through the last transfer window of the series!

Also guys it's the last chance for you guys to vote for my 'road to glory' career team for FIFA 16- strawpoll.me/5375859

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, in this episode we travel to the Vicente Calderon to face Atletico in the 1st leg of the round of 16 in the Champions League before games against WBA and West Ham in the premier league.

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel (https://youtube.com/channel/UC1PfeogyKtu1fjxro_lkNhg) and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, in this episode we face Atletico Madrid in the 2nd leg of the Champions League round of 16 then we face the auld enemy Liverpool in the league before facing a huge test away against Bayern Munich in the quater-finals of the chapions league.

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel (https://youtube.com/channel/UC1PfeogyKtu1fjxro_lkNhg) and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with what could be the last episode of the series, we take on Bayern Munich in the 2nd leg of Champions League QF (with us 1-0 down from the 1st leg) before 2 league games which could see us take a HUGE step towards getting our hands on the trophy. Can we turn around the Bayern tie around? Can we secure the league title? Is this the end?

If you enjoyed the videos don't forget to give them a 'like' and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                          X