Patch Creation Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch Creation Help

Hola Amigos: Estoy Intentando crear un mini parche de la 3º categoría del fútbol en España, la 2º División B, Que Así es como se llama la categoría. Como dicha categoría es muy grande, pues son 80 equipos divididos en 4 Grupos de 20 equipos, pero como yo ya he dicho, como son muchos equipos, yo estoy Intentando Hacer un único grupo de 22 ó 24 equipos. Quiero crear un parche que se pueda jugar en todos los Modos existentes en el juego, y Que No sustituya Ninguna de las Ligas Y Torneos Que Vienen en el juego, Si no agregue . Pero necesito ayuda, necesito alguien que me coloque los kits y mini kits, que ya poseo en el parche, pues no sé como agregarlos con el Máster de Creación, y montar el parche para que funcione. ? .¿ME podríais echar un vistazo a lo que ya he realizado y ayudarme con lo que deseo? .EN EL ENLACE QUE OS ENVIO VA MI TRABAJO REALIZADO HASTA AHORA, ESTA EN UN PARCHE CMP.ENLACE:

https://mega.co.nz/#!oh0jlYyK!K2i60i...UD6zRFKn1n2-rQ

MI CORREO ELECTRONICO PARA CONTACTAR ES: [email protected]

Hello Friends:
    I am trying to create a mini patch of 3 º category of the football in Spain, 2 º DIVISION B, which like that is like is called the category. They are 80equipos divided in 4 groups of 20 equipments, but they are great, I am trying to do the only group of 22 ó 24 equipments, want to create a patch that could be played in all the existing manners in the game, and that does not replace any of the leagues and tilts that come in the game, if not that adds. But I need help, need someone that he places the kits and mini kits that already I possess in the patch, since I do not know like add them with the Creation Master, which they should do to me kits and mini kits and to mount the patch in order that it works. I CAN HELP A GLIMPSE TO WHAT I LEAD REALIZED AND TO HELP MYSELF IN WHAT I WISH? .EN THE LINK THAT I YOU SEND GOES MY WORK REALIZED TILL NOW; THIS ONE IN A PATCH CMP.ENLACE:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!oh0jlYyK!K2i60i...UD6zRFKn1n2-rQ

MY EMAIL : [email protected]
    PARDON FOR MY ENGLISHMAN, I AM SPANISH AND DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISHMAN AND USE AN INTERNET TRANSLATOR TO WRITE THIS AND OFTEN, THEY ARE NOT QUITE IT EXACT THAT ONE HE WOULD WISH. THANK YOU
Working...
X