Help with a small mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with a small mod

Hello so as the title says im looking for help with a small mod or even to be pointed to a good tutorial for modding specifically creating a tournament.
    So a little bit about it I have already added rough versions of Canada, Honduras , Costa Rica and Jamaica to the international pool (almost all that work was done by the good people here or at mymoddingway thanks very much)
    for the reason of adding concacaf fifa qualifying too the game
    I tired just making the turny with CM15 from scratch basically just copying the Asia qualifiers (had moddingway lastest mod in and the fifa mx-tra patch on top fist and worked fine before I tired making mod)
    so then I replaced the CONCACAF gold cup for it ( CONCACAF turny takes up the same amout of lines ) the first qualifying game works fine but it crashes after the second game and none of the games or the turny table ever show up in the games fixtures and table records

any help advice or tips would be great
    Last edited by westhammers; 01-27-2015, 08:47 PM.

so did some searching and found bits of info but no "real tutorial" as of yet things like the number of line cant be greater then around 1770 but a lot of people are saying you have to go into the "compdata" folder and make sure all the lines in the file are correct but I thought that was part of what CM did and I know it does for something's because I went in and could see it in there

so like I said before even just to be pointed to a step by step tutorial if there is one or something would be great

Comment

Working...
    X