Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Career Revolution Patch 15

Notes:
    - Some virus scanners give a false positive, please see report here that the files are clean.
    - I recommended to play this mod with Origin in Offline Mode (because it's know to cause sync/corrupt issues otherwise)

Download Latest Career Revolution Patch 15

---
    If you prefer previous versions:
    Mirror 1 (Mega)
    Mirror 2 (MediaFire)

Vanilla Files
    This are the original/unmodified files from the game itself.
    Since the (PC) encryption haven't been cracked, files from the FIFA 15 Xbox 360 are included that have been decrypted.
    Remember the Xbox 360 are not the 100% compatible with PC!
    Mirror 1 (Mega)
    Mirror 2 (Zippyshare)
    Mirror 3 (MediaFire)

Credits & Thanks
    EA
    FIFA-Infinity
    jenkey1002
    Rinaldo [CM15]
    fifaCCitiu.com
    dalb2k
    Damien
    Last edited by beta990; 02-25-2015, 11:56 AM.

are there any known bugs?

Comment

niiiiiice :3

Comment

Originally posted by arshavin1111 View Post
        are there any known bugs?
        Not always stable, transfers/gameplay still need more tweaking, etc.

Comment

Nice. Its quite amazing

Comment

Since I installed this patch, I can't change in-game kicker (penalty, freekick, etc.) anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Octa56 View Post
              Since I installed this patch, I can't change in-game kicker (penalty, freekick, etc.) anymore.
              Known bug, fixed in V5.0.

Comment

Originally posted by beta990 View Post
                Known bug, fixed in V5.0.
                Awesome, thanks bro!

Comment

have you changed the stamina restoration? I played a match and after 2 days I had another match and my players was almost fully restored!?!

Comment

Originally posted by john_shadow8 View Post
                    have you changed the stamina restoration? I played a match and after 2 days I had another match and my players was almost fully restored!?!
                    And are less substitutions in simulate match

Comment

Hi, I've just come across this patch because was looking to make the game harder, and I think this does it..but I can't find a readme for it anywhere that tells me what it actually does!

I've seen the summary on the main page http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-15...tch-15-v1-0-2/ but I can't seem to find a proper readme telling me what does what etc.

Can someone point me in the right direction please ?

Comment

Game now takes a lot to load images and save and stadium ambience sound freezes sometimes. Great patch, but version 3 works a lot better than 5.

Comment

I'm wanting to start a new career as I just realized you can create custom leagues by switching the teams over to the EPL, so am now more than ever interested in this patch, all I'm after is just what it actually does and if I can pick/choose features that I want in ? Please ?

I read over some of the files, is it just a matter of removing the lines of options you don't want to implement ? What is the best tool to put the files in ? I tried the file master 15 but trying to look at files they were what looked to be encrypted

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with this mode.
                            I can't regenerate with FileMaster because when I click, it just doesn't run.
                            Neither do I with FHL-BH because "Fifa could not be found ..."
                            Finally i68 does not give me the choice to regenerate. I have a scenario mode...
                            So if you could help me to regenerate the files it would be great, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by darksao View Post
                              Hi, I have a problem with this mode.
                              I can't regenerate with FileMaster because when I click, it just doesn't run.
                              Neither do I with FHL-BH because "Fifa could not be found ..."
                              Finally i68 does not give me the choice to regenerate. I have a scenario mode...
                              So if you could help me to regenerate the files it would be great, thank you
                              File Master worked fine for me, but FHL-BH wouldn't work because I don't have a normal install so it couldn't find it.

What exactly is the error for file master ? Does it install fine but not run, or not even install ?

Comment

Working...
                              X