Career Revolution Patch 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

For the beginning sorry for my bad english but i'm french guy who learn english in french school with some lesson like "Where is Brian" "Oh Brian is in the kitchen".

Thanks for your patch but i've got a problem with his. When I install the patch and i regenerated with FIFA Master 15 the image is reduced when i "press a button" in the title screen.

Before :

After :

I tried to re-regenerate, repair the game and regenerate, reinstall, delete etc nothing.

Comment

This is going to sound odd, but how do I know it's working? I've run the auto installer and I'm now in fifa 15. Is there any way I know for sure it's working?

Comment

hi guys, can you explain for me how to install this patch? I play fifa 15 in pc and really dont know how to use i68 or FHL-BH!

Comment

I installed this patch into my game, but the screen size in-game and in-match is much smaller than the default settings, i dont like this (.

Comment

Originally posted by bocks View Post
            Hi,

For the beginning sorry for my bad english but i'm french guy who learn english in french school with some lesson like "Where is Brian" "Oh Brian is in the kitchen".

Thanks for your patch but i've got a problem with his. When I install the patch and i regenerated with FIFA Master 15 the image is reduced when i "press a button" in the title screen.

Before :

After :

I tried to re-regenerate, repair the game and regenerate, reinstall, delete etc nothing.

I too have this graphical issue. When a game starts - it is in full screen but all the score and player GUI boxes are in this reduced window size. 1920x1080 screen resolution.

Comment

It's one of the specific modules that's causing it. I just enabled the realistic finances and the realistic transfers, and it didn't happen. I might go down the list to determine which one exactly is causing it.

Does anyone have a list of which players have the ONE_TEAM trait? Is Ronaldo included in that list?

Comment

Hi, Could you tell us how we can have this working with Moddingway mod? because with manual install and not overwriting files transfer activity is always as default...
                and with auto install it makes the game crash when initializing a career.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Awesome mod, played a few hours today and I love it. Hopefully the same mod will also be out for Fifa 16 in a few weeks!

The only problem I seem to be having is with simming games. I simmed the 1st season so I could get my academy players to grow, but I only won 2 games in 42 matches, the rest were draws or losses. I thought this was bad luck so I simmed a second season and the same happened!? Is there any way I can change the win percentage? I just want 40- 50% wins.

Comment

Originally posted by T1M3 View Post
                    I also tried the stable version... still doesn't work. -.-
                    Originally posted by samconner View Post
                    I installed this patch into my game, but the screen size in-game and in-match is much smaller than the default settings, i dont like this (.
                    Please uninstall my mod, reinstall and deselect the Patched Database (for stable & experimental).

Please see this thread for details about the resolution changes: http://www.fifa-infinity.com/forums/...ra-Mod-Beta990
                    Originally posted by nabeel View Post
                    It's one of the specific modules that's causing it. I just enabled the realistic finances and the realistic transfers, and it didn't happen. I might go down the list to determine which one exactly is causing it.

Does anyone have a list of which players have the ONE_TEAM trait? Is Ronaldo included in that list?
                    Yep, Ronaldo is included. And a few more players, but I didn't keep records of the changes I made (I know.. stupid of me ).
                    Originally posted by kantonin View Post
                    Hi, Could you tell us how we can have this working with Moddingway mod? because with manual install and not overwriting files transfer activity is always as default...
                    and with auto install it makes the game crash when initializing a career.

Thanks a lot
                    It is not compatible with ModdingWay, sorry about that.
                    Will take a look and make CRP 16 more compatible with MW.
                    Originally posted by eluhmn View Post
                    Awesome mod, played a few hours today and I love it. Hopefully the same mod will also be out for Fifa 16 in a few weeks!

The only problem I seem to be having is with simming games. I simmed the 1st season so I could get my academy players to grow, but I only won 2 games in 42 matches, the rest were draws or losses. I thought this was bad luck so I simmed a second season and the same happened!? Is there any way I can change the win percentage? I just want 40- 50% wins.
                    Thanks for the compliment!
                    There's still a lot to do: fixing values, improve player growth, etc.
                    For CRP 16 I'm starting from a clean base, so hope this will reduce the numbers of issues some of you guys are having.

Yes and no, although you can tweak the simsettings.ini, you will properly lose from 'top' league teams.
                    Haven't found the string that is causing this behavior, but this is also in the vanilla game, so it must be defined somewhere.

Thanks guys for the feedback and support! Sorry for all the issues, will surely solve them in CRP16!

Comment

Originally posted by beta990 View Post
                      Please uninstall my mod, reinstall and deselect the Patched Database (for stable & experimental).

Please see this thread for details about the resolution changes: http://www.fifa-infinity.com/forums/...ra-Mod-Beta990

Yep, Ronaldo is included. And a few more players, but I didn't keep records of the changes I made (I know.. stupid of me ).

It is not compatible with ModdingWay, sorry about that.
                      Will take a look and make CRP 16 more compatible with MW.

Thanks for the compliment!
                      There's still a lot to do: fixing values, improve player growth, etc.
                      For CRP 16 I'm starting from a clean base, so hope this will reduce the numbers of issues some of you guys are having.

Yes and no, although you can tweak the simsettings.ini, you will properly lose from 'top' league teams.
                      Haven't found the string that is causing this behavior, but this is also in the vanilla game, so it must be defined somewhere.

Thanks guys for the feedback and support! Sorry for all the issues, will surely solve them in CRP16!
                      I was having the same problem with my screen being zoomed out. This is gonna sound dumb but how do i uninstall your mod? Thanks

Comment

After I installed CRP v60.0. I can't adjust position in manage team anymore. Is there any solution for this?

Manage Team by Yue Hikaru, on Flickr

Comment

Hello, I wanted to instal Career Revolution Patch 15 and Gameplay Patch 15, but when i installed it i can't start my carrer mode. Im picking team, name of Manager an when u have first news about you are coming to the club, the game stop working and i need to close game.. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                          X