Credits & Thanks
    EA
    FIFA-Infinity
    jenkey1002
    Rinaldo [CM15]
    fifaCCitiu.com
    dalb2k
    Damien
    Would you pro team can fix the problem impossible to grow up the phys stats of youth please? I've tried your 1st, 3rd and 5th version but no one has this error fixed . That's really annoying and disappointing for the people who is so interested in the career mode. Many thanks for your help!!!

Comment

It's not the patch's fault. If you promote players after the May update, you sacrifice physical stats for the 12 point boost. If you promote players before May, they will usually gain physical stats along with the rest.

I've stopped promoting players after the May update - I'd rather have a player from the age of 16, spend 2 years getting those 12 points back and be able to get physical boosts, instead of getting a 12 point jump but stuck with a slow player until he's in his 20s

Comment

Originally posted by Tunnah View Post
        It's not the patch's fault. If you promote players after the May update, you sacrifice physical stats for the 12 point boost. If you promote players before May, they will usually gain physical stats along with the rest.

I've stopped promoting players after the May update - I'd rather have a player from the age of 16, spend 2 years getting those 12 points back and be able to get physical boosts, instead of getting a 12 point jump but stuck with a slow player until he's in his 20s
        Thanks mate for your response. In fact I don't think that is a patch's issue too. I also know how the May bump can boost extremely the player's ovr but the phys stats will be shit, and promoting pre-May would fix that somehow. There are a lot of debate, discussion, tutorial for this issue. I just wish that always work. Unfortunately it did not with me. I played the Career Mode for 4 seasons (used the first version of this Career Revolution Patch), and I usually scouted for the WINGER's post. I promoted all of them before May. I got some young talents came frome certain country, like Italiy, Portugal, who can grow easily their phys stats. Conversely, the young WINGER came from certain else country, such as England, never could get phys growth... very dissapointed (notice that almost this probleme discoverd only to the WINGER's post). So I've tried simulate many seasons, many times with the 3rd, the 5th patch by hoping that can be fixed. No one works... So if you guys have ideas, could you please tell me?
        Last edited by bagakio; 04-10-2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I tend to do Brazil - all, Argentina - strong, and Spain - technically gifted. This gives me an awesome selection of players, I've got about 30 players on the boil, 8 defenders, 10-12 mid/attack mids, and 10 mix of wingers and strikers. Most I let the may update apply as I mix them with a team of competent players, so most are alright being slow for a few seasons, but the strikers and wingers I promoted pre-May so their speeds aren't hobbled. Was about a 50% success rate

Oops forgot to mention, all players are **-94 potential when signing to youth squad, and 80-94 on promotion, all midfielders and strikers bar 1 are potential to be special, whilst half the defenders are special, and half are prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunnah View Post
            I tend to do Brazil - all, Argentina - strong, and Spain - technically gifted. This gives me an awesome selection of players, I've got about 30 players on the boil, 8 defenders, 10-12 mid/attack mids, and 10 mix of wingers and strikers. Most I let the may update apply as I mix them with a team of competent players, so most are alright being slow for a few seasons, but the strikers and wingers I promoted pre-May so their speeds aren't hobbled. Was about a 50% success rate

Oops forgot to mention, all players are **-94 potential when signing to youth squad, and 80-94 on promotion, all midfielders and strikers bar 1 are potential to be special, whilst half the defenders are special, and half are prospects.
            I'll give it up !!!!! THERE'S NO WAY to grow up the phys stats of my young british wingers!!!

Comment

Hey, just stumbled upon this mod. What do I have to do to get it working if I only want to have the Database and Career Patch for realistic transfers. Especially when I have Moddingway installed? And can I merge this database with the Moddingway one to have the additional Teams and Leagues?

Thx Garga
              Last edited by gargamosch; 04-18-2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bagakio View Post
                I'll give it up !!!!! THERE'S NO WAY to grow up the phys stats of my young british wingers!!!
                Could you please check V7.0, done improvements to the youth scouting system.
                Originally posted by gargamosch View Post
                Hey, just stumbled upon this mod. What do I have to do to get it working if I only want to have the Database and Career Patch for realistic transfers. Especially when I have Moddingway installed? And can I merge this database with the Moddingway one to have the additional Teams and Leagues?

Thx Garga
                See the Readme file inside for instructions.

Comment

After install ModdingWay 1.8.2 and CRM 7.0, when start Career mode, game hang :/

any fix?

Comment

Is there any way to update to the winter transfers? I've seen that it's not compatible with the moddingway DB.
                    Last edited by rdo81; 05-05-2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I can't start a career in Seria A or Football league 2, any solutions?

Comment

Originally posted by CatalystMF View Post
                        I can't start a career in Seria A or Football league 2, any solutions?
                        Sorry for the late reply. What database are you playing with? The experimental one?

Comment

I can't create a career in Seria A, BBVA, Ligue 1. it says "FIFA 15 had stopped working". I use the experimental database with the career revolution v25.
                          What do i do?

Comment

Originally posted by T1M3 View Post
                            I can't create a career in Seria A, BBVA, Ligue 1. it says "FIFA 15 had stopped working". I use the experimental database with the career revolution v25.
                            What do i do?
                            Known issue, sorry the database is still unstable.
                            Will try to fix this for the next version.

At the moment please use the stable version instead.

Comment

Originally posted by beta990 View Post
                              Known issue, sorry the database is still unstable.
                              Will try to fix this for the next version.

At the moment please use the stable version instead.
                              I also tried the stable version... still doesn't work. -.-

Comment

Im trying to install the patch manually but i cant figure out where to put some folders and files can somebody help me?

Comment

Working...
                                X