Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a right shame. I have seen pro clubs players with boots that are not in the game though. How is that possible then? Like those red white Tiempo's. Or those Blue/black Camouflage-ish Ronaldo Vapors.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
      The file names are invalid, the naming convention is explained in the documentation under "SLC Characters". Use:

specificcameramanhandheld_0_19_0_textures.rx3
      specificcameramanhandheld_0_19_0.rx3

thanks 4 help

Comment

Originally posted by RivaLCF View Post
        That's a right shame. I have seen pro clubs players with boots that are not in the game though. How is that possible then? Like those red white Tiempo's. Or those Blue/black Camouflage-ish Ronaldo Vapors.
        There are some boots in the game which are locked. Add the line "UNLOCK_ALL_UCC=1" to cl.ini, they should then be unlocked.

Comment

Greetings.

I am a bit new to Rev Mod. Maybe you can help?

I am using Nottingham as my Career team. I gained promotion and now I am looking to this mod to update the number style t the Barclays style from the Championship style.

-I have located the Team_14 lua file and this is where is get confused.
          - I use the folliolwing line "assignKitDetails(14,0...) From here how do I know what the proper numbers are for things like name font, Color, layout, and most importatnly number style?

I searched through the documents, and although very thorough there is not place for finding how to do this properly. The examples are fine but they as well dont explain how I know 91 is name font, and 93 is number set, or where to locate what the other numbers are.

Sorry if this is explained somewhere else but I couldnt find it.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

where do i find cl.ini?

Comment

create it in your Fifa15 folder as *.txt and rename total in cl.ini & regenerate
              __________________________________________________ _________________________________

Master Scouser09:
              Is it possible not to have to spend the winter gloves mirrored the players on a page, for example, if you have a printed adidas logo?
              The CM15 has two selection fields 16 Gloves & 17 Gloves, where the selection 17 Gloves by storing nothing has been saved. I suppose that this field Gloves 17 in the DB does not exist and more of a dummy field is, unfortunately.
              Or is there to display a way both sides correct?
              Thanks for an answer.
              Last edited by Anamorph; 11-21-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DertyMat View Post
                Greetings.

I am a bit new to Rev Mod. Maybe you can help?

I am using Nottingham as my Career team. I gained promotion and now I am looking to this mod to update the number style t the Barclays style from the Championship style.

-I have located the Team_14 lua file and this is where is get confused.
                - I use the folliolwing line "assignKitDetails(14,0...) From here how do I know what the proper numbers are for things like name font, Color, layout, and most importatnly number style?

I searched through the documents, and although very thorough there is not place for finding how to do this properly. The examples are fine but they as well dont explain how I know 91 is name font, and 93 is number set, or where to locate what the other numbers are.

Sorry if this is explained somewhere else but I couldnt find it.

Thanks for your time.
                I would recommend you add automatic name and numbers for the Premier League, this way all teams in Premier League matches will use the correct numbers.

You may find parts of this patch helpful, it includes the set up mentioned above as well as kits for Football League teams when playing in Premier League matches (correct sleeve patches, captain's armband).

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...15&postcount=1

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
                Master Scouser09:
                Is it possible not to have to spend the winter gloves mirrored the players on a page, for example, if you have a printed adidas logo?
                The CM15 has two selection fields 16 Gloves & 17 Gloves, where the selection 17 Gloves by storing nothing has been saved. I suppose that this field Gloves 17 in the DB does not exist and more of a dummy field is, unfortunately.
                Or is there to display a way both sides correct?
                Thanks for an answer.
                It might be possible, but it would require the gloves model to be edited. Both gloves are in the same model.

Comment

Thanks Scouser,

However, this doesn't help me learn the reasons why I couldn't get it to work using "AssignKitDetail" I have edited some uniforms so I don't want to use the patch provided. I just want to edit Nottingham's numbers to White Barclays style numbers for home team. I made an all red Kit for kicks and I am mainly curious on if I can edit the shorts number from red to white.

So for any redundancy in my explanation.

Comment

Thanks Scouser,

However, this doesn't help me learn the reasons why I couldn't get it to work using "AssignKitDetail" I have edited some uniforms so I don't want to use the patch provided. I just want to edit Nottingham's numbers to White Barclays style numbers for home team. I made an all red Kit for kicks and I am mainly curious on if I can edit the shorts number from red to white.

So for any redundancy in my explanation.
                    Post the statement you are using, I will check it for mistakes. Also, there is a number colours guide in the documentation and you can see the IDs of the names and numbers in Creation Master 15, you will not damage your career if you do not save.

Comment

Here is the Statement.

--Nottingham Forest
                      assignTeamTournament(14,14) --England League Championship (2)

assignKitDetails(14,0,-1,"D5D9D5",-1,16,"D5D9D5","D5D9D5", -1,-1)

I put this in "Team_14.lua" and save. then when I start the game it is as if I did nothing. I am sure it's just something I am not grasping with the way this all works. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Yeah, a nice patch for the game!

Comment

Here is the Statement.

--Nottingham Forest
                          assignTeamTournament(14,14) --England League Championship (2)

assignKitDetails(14,0,-1,"D5D9D5",-1,16,"D5D9D5","D5D9D5", -1,-1)

I put this in "Team_14.lua" and save. then when I start the game it is as if I did nothing. I am sure it's just something I am not grasping with the way this all works. Thanks for your help.
                          The problem is that the number colours should be integers, not strings. Since you want white numbers on the shirts and shorts:

assignKitDetails(14,0,-1,"D5D9D5",-1,16,1,1, -1,-1)

There is a guide for the number colour IDs in the documentation. You may also want to change the name font to ID 18. If you only want this to apply to Premier League matches, use assignTournamentKitDetails instead.

Comment

Hello Scouser09 again,

I'm at this point in your documentation does not quite correctly.

For example I have this Winter Gloves Specific Texture file:

specificaccessory_0_25_0_16_textures.rx3

purpose have I tinker a customized accessory_16.rx3, how can I apply only to this specificaccessory_0_25_0_16_textures.rx3?

- specificaccessory_0_25_0_16.rx3 not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
                              Hello Scouser09 again,

I'm at this point in your documentation does not quite correctly.

For example I have this Winter Gloves Specific Texture file:

specificaccessory_0_25_0_16_textures.rx3

purpose have I tinker a customized accessory_16.rx3, how can I apply only to this specificaccessory_0_25_0_16_textures.rx3?

- specificaccessory_0_25_0_16.rx3 not work.
                              The mod currently does not allow custom models to be assigned like this, I can add it to the next version though.

Comment

yes, please add it in your next version, good news, thx.

Comment

Working...
                                X